Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets

Comments

• Options
    Don’t think 15k of ST is likely, I would guess 12k max, with an average gate of 16k. Just guessing tho. 
    Which is fckin brilliant compared to the last few years.

Will be some great atmospheres and games next season.
  • Options
    Is there not a period where existing ST holders can swap seats.....??
  • Options
    what are the new prices?
    Still at league 1 prices for 1 more week
  • Options
    what are the new prices?
    Still at league 1 prices for 1 more week
    DFS sale tactics
    Anyone would think they read CL for reminders!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Don’t think 15k of ST is likely, I would guess 12k max, with an average gate of 16k. Just guessing tho. 
    Which is fckin brilliant compared to the last few years.

Will be some great atmospheres and games next season.
    There will be if we can hold our own and are competitive. If we are getting humped every week the numbers attending will fall away and the atmosphere won't be nearly as good. The level of support Bowyer gets is key to this and so far he's well short of what's needed and Roland has made it clear that he's cutting the budget. 
  • Options
    Depends on a successful takeover and serious wedge for transfers. Yes I know, cloud cuckoo land. 
  • Options
    I think the price rises will choke off demand, unless there is a takeover.
  • Options
    Will each ST cost Roland less than a grand at the increased Championship prices!
  • Options
    Cost him a lot more than that if he doesn’t sell, fucks up the squad and then we get battered every week. New protests policing can’t be cheap. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Can do that whenever you want. I changed our three in the family as I wanted to sit in the back row (to avoid seat kickers) . Realised that they put us in ones that were restricted view. Then moved back to pretty much where we were originally as there were plenty of spare seats around us and my sister wanted to sit with us. 

Turns out that she wasn’t allowed to sit in the family as an adult without a child so I had to give written permission in an email for this to happen, by which time the seats next to us had gone so she was now two rows in front and six along!

Went on the website on Monday and noticed that loads more had been released so we’ve managed to get all four together right where we want. 

Anyone wanting family stand tickets there are now a fair few available again. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    buckshee said:
    Can do that whenever you want. I changed our three in the family as I wanted to sit in the back row (to avoid seat kickers) . Realised that they put us in ones that were restricted view. Then moved back to pretty much where we were originally as there were plenty of spare seats around us and my sister wanted to sit with us. 

Turns out that she wasn’t allowed to sit in the family as an adult without a child so I had to give written permission in an email for this to happen, by which time the seats next to us had gone so she was now two rows in front and six along!

Went on the website on Monday and noticed that loads more had been released so we’ve managed to get all four together right where we want. 

Anyone wanting family stand tickets there are now a fair few available again. 
    Cue 20,000 posters on CL one day claiming to used to sit near @buckshee
  • Options
    My son really wants to sit behind the home dugout – can anyone advised what the best seat would be? Cheers.
  • Options
    Sorry if a repost, but here are the new ticket prices starting Tuesday. Good sized jump.

• Options
    Cost him a lot more than that if he doesn’t sell, fucks up the squad and then we get battered every week. New protests policing can’t be cheap. 
    I’m not sure if the we’ll see new, mass, protests in that scenario. The idea of the protests is that they are not linked to results. 
  • Options
    Not wanting to poke the hornets nest of boycott v don't boycott but according to Roland's lackey, de Turk, every season ticket holder costs him (Roland) £1,000 apparently. Poor translation probably but that is what was said apparently.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Not wanting to poke the hornets nest of boycott v don't boycott but according to Roland's lackey, de Turk, every season ticket holder costs him (Roland) £1,000 apparently. Poor translation probably but that is what was said apparently.
    Bad translation.
    I presume what he really meant was we have @12,000 supporters attending (not just S/T) and we lose @£12M, so if every supporter contributed an extra £1,000pa, we wouldn't lose money.
    I can't be bothered to check but it looks (from memory) like my S/T has gone up 30%.
  • Options
    "New protests policing".

The protests finished at The Valley once squirrel face scuttled off.
  • Options
    is that really the new prices? I bought mine last week, otherwise it would have been almost 30% up. presumably this will also be reflected in on the day prices! Bowyer's hopes of good crowds, no chance! 
    And of course if we scrape up this will be the starting point next year.
    Why?Commercial reality doesn't come into it. I bet RD has never done this in any other business he owns. Another indication he is after land value and the football club gets in the way. Die you bastard die!!!!
  • Options
    Mass panic buying before the prices go up🤣🤣🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jeez that is a real hike!  I paid £340 early bird for my ticket last season and £355 for next.  It’s now £425.  I’m not going to attempt the percentages but that’s a stormer of a rise by anyone’s standards. And as @redman says above, the starting point for next season. Yikes.   This season better be good. Only fair though to remember that RD actually slashed some prices to start with. My last ST in the east cost £425 before I moved to west upper block K in 2013-14 season when tickets were priced at £250. I realise that’s almost paying RD a backhanded compliment so I’ll go stick some pins in my eyes when I’m finished this. 
  • Options
    Sorry if a repost, but here are the new ticket prices starting Tuesday. Good sized jump.

Will the 'BLACK' areas be made available for walk up supporters?
  • Options
    The Covered End pricing is ridiculous, the price should be the same whether you are upstairs or downstairs.

• Options
    The Covered End pricing is ridiculous, the price should be the same whether you are upstairs or downstairs.

It is for quite a few. 
    Buy lower North.
    Sit upper North.
    Plenty do this as you are hardly ever challenged. 
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    LenGlover said:
    Bad translation.
    I presume what he really meant was we have @12,000 supporters attending (not just S/T) and we lose @£12M, so if every supporter contributed an extra £1,000pa, we wouldn't lose money.
    I can't be bothered to check but it looks (from memory) like my S/T has gone up 30%.

Fans forum statement below

There was a mistake in the translation of the initial notes from Wednesday’s meeting.

The line: 

The average Championship club loses around £15m a year which is not sustainable, each season ticket holder costs the club £1,000.

Should have been translated as:

The average Championship club loses around £15m a year which equates to £1,000 per season ticket holder. 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d1e1ba8e608c/fans-forum-notes-june-2019

• Options
    edited July 2019
    So apart from the 26 July  post dated minutes and the wrong message about fans costing the club a grand per S/T everything was spot on 😂.
  • Options
    clive said:
    LenGlover said:
    LenGlover said:
    Bad translation.

There was a mistake in the translation of the initial notes from Wednesday’s meeting.

The line: 

The average Championship club loses around £15m a year which is not sustainable, each season ticket holder costs the club £1,000.

The average Championship club loses around £15m a year which equates to £1,000 per season ticket holder. 

Was the meeting conducted in Dutch then?
  • Options
    clive said:
    LenGlover said:
    LenGlover said:
    Bad translation.

The line: 

Was the meeting conducted in Dutch then?
    I thought LDT's attempt to clarify the repayment of directors loans was double dutch quite frankly ;) .