Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets

Comments

• Options
    An avalanche of buyers once the putrid smell has gone.
    Erm yeah, sorry about that.
  • Options
    I've been a season ticket holder since the announcement of coming back to the Valley(inc Upton park), the last couple of seasons I've opted for the cheaper north lower st but gone upstairs anyway, but this season I've opted for my old seat in G block at the dearer price just to avoid the arseing about. COYR!
  • Options
    clive said:
    Yeah but how many of those ST are held for people who had them last year and havent renewed, until all tickets go unreserved then they cant acurately know how many are left
  • Options
    clive said:
    Yeah but how many of those ST are held for people who had them last year and havent renewed, until all tickets go unreserved then they cant acurately know how many are left
    Season tickets will then be put back on sale at Championship pricing on Monday, July 1st, at which point a small amount of season tickets in the North Lower, that haven't been renewed by current season ticket holders, will be made available at the new Championship pricing.
  • Options

For those not interested in ticket sales, then please look away now.

I've no idea how many new STs were sold in the two days following Wembley, however in the period from Wed 29th May to 10am this morning (11 days), a further 1,324 STs have been sold (300 since Wed evening).

56% of those sales have been in the North. 18% West, 15% East, 4% Fam, 7% NWQ.

There are just 15 available singles in the Family Stand.

Other availability:

East (excl. A, B and H500) - 2451
    North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252
    West (excl H, R, DB) - 4102

Even though we renewed our family stand tickets they have still held the ones from last year weirdly, after the 28th June there should be a clearer picture of exactly how many are left in the family stand.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

I've no idea how many new STs were sold in the two days following Wembley, however in the period from Wed 29th May to 10am this morning (11 days), a further 1,324 STs have been sold (300 since Wed evening).

Other availability:

North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252

Even though we renewed our family stand tickets they have still held the ones from last year weirdly, after the 28th June there should be a clearer picture of exactly how many are left in the family stand.
    So it looks like we have sold about 4k then? If we are taking away last seasons 6k.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going to have a guess here.
    10 k season tickets for the upcoming season. 
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Other availability:

North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252

So it looks like we have sold about 4k then? If we are taking away last seasons 6k.
    I think the double counting only comes into play if you've renewed but moved.
  • Options
    What is available has reduced by just under 400 in the last 6 days, with a (suspiciously) large percentage of that in the North Lower. 

Since the Wednesday after Wembley (so not picking up the first two days of post Wembley sales) we’ve sold (what’s shown as available) just over 1,800. 
  • Options
    If the figures were impressive (subjective I know) the club would have used them.

I expect sales to have increased but the extension to 28 June suggests they aren't as good as some at the club hoped.

Then again, what knowledge and experience to they have to base predictions on?  Very little.
  • Options
    Bowyer’s contract renewal, some more signings and the fixture list being published should give a little boost to sales 
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Other availability:

North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252

Sounds about right mate.
    The last couple of seasons we've had 6000 in league 1 we get promoted and 2000 of them go on the missing list.
    Are you related to napa
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    buckshee said:

Other availability:

North (Upper) - 1596
    North (Lower) - 772
    NWQ - 1252

Sounds about right mate.
    The last couple of seasons we've had 6000 in league 1 we get promoted and 2000 of them go on the missing list.
    Are you related to napa
    Fortunately for Napa, no.

I'll have a bacon and sausage baguette with a cup of tea please.
  • Options
    Bowyer’s contract renewal, some more signings and the fixture list being published should give a little boost to sales 
    Well I brought one 10mins after  reading Bowyer had signed!
    I nearly gave my misses the money back the evening before after reading he was gone,luckily I didn't as wouldn't have seen it again
  • Options
    Son’s decision. Two season tickets purchased. 
  • Options
    I renewed my S/T but it wasn't down to me. 
    I was advised by my wife/son/friends/cat/anyone but me.
    *Delete as appropriate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got one today and looking forward to the season ahead.
  • Options
    Gave up season ticket 3 years ago because of Duchatelet, and other than the occasional coffee if I hadn't had time to get one in Charlton park or Charlton cafe I don't spend money. I bought tickets ad hoc in the cheaper seats for last 3 years.

The other reason I might not get a season ticket is because i do get in rows with people if they start talking shite. Against Coventry at home when we lost 2-1 to a very late goal, some pratt shouted out "your tactically naive"to Bowyer. Red tag to a bull but the good news is the guy made a full recovery and my tag should be taken off soon.

All adults do what they feel is best for them.
    Possible changing my seat on a regular basis is best for me. my family and friends know that I go walk about.

If new owners CV is impressive and with Bowyer and team in place then will return to having season ticket if resolved by end of July.
  • Options
    Gave up season ticket 3 years ago because of Duchatelet, and other than the occasional coffee if I hadn't had time to get one in Charlton park or Charlton cafe I don't spend money. I bought tickets ad hoc in the cheaper seats for last 3 years.

The other reason I might not get a season ticket is because i do get in rows with people if they start talking shite. Against Coventry at home when we lost 2-1 to a very late goal, some pratt shouted out "your tactically naive"to Bowyer. Red tag to a bull but the good news is the guy made a full recovery and my tag should be taken off soon.

All adults do what they feel is best for them.
    Possible changing my seat on a regular basis is best for me. my family and friends know that I go walk about.

If new owners CV is impressive and with Bowyer and team in place then will return to having season ticket if resolved by end of July.
    Getting off your soapbox Sam might calm you down.
  • Options
    Funny how the excuses for buying a st come out - if you want to go go, the boycott hasn’t worked as it wasn’t really done properly - not knocking anyone just it wasn’t done a few good results and people started coming back, the 40k at Wembley proves this, stoke at home I think we will have circa 20,000 then if results fail to appear this will drop again, we are no different to any other football club. 
  • Options
    Funny how the excuses for buying a st come out - if you want to go go, the boycott hasn’t worked as it wasn’t really done properly - not knocking anyone just it wasn’t done a few good results and people started coming back, the 40k at Wembley proves this, stoke at home I think we will have circa 20,000 then if results fail to appear this will drop again, we are no different to any other football club. 
    Boycotting did not work at Blackpool getting Oyston out.

However, thousands were happy not giving the geezer any of their hard earned.
  • Options
    What BOYCOTT.
    There never was a call for a boycott.
    Some , and some still are have their own personal boycott
    But there never has been an official boycott
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    What BOYCOTT.
    There never was a call for a boycott.
    Some , and some still are have their own personal boycott
    But there never has been an official boycott
    And neither would there be as a lot of us are capable of making our own decisions. 
  • Options
    I had a count up and I reckon there are about 11000 tickets in home areas available. if this is correct we have sold about 13000. I suspect it isn't that straight forward though. 
  • Options
    I had a count up and I reckon there are about 11000 tickets in home areas available. if this is correct we have sold about 13000. I suspect it isn't that straight forward though. 
    It’s not, and it won’t be anywhere near that