Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ROLAND , NOW IS THE TIME TO SELL

Roland , if you are any kind of businessman you must realise now is the time to sell the club. Thanks to Lee Bowyer and his staff Charlton are on the up. The Club is on a high but if your ownership continues we will struggle in the Championship as I'm sure you do not intend to back Lee Bowyer financially. You will get a better price now than if you wait another six months and we are a struggling side. Now is the time to cut your losses 

Comments

• edited May 2019
    Tbh if I were Roland I'd give it another season.
    Give bowyer a 3 year contract, make sure I get aribo also Bauer and jfc fans will then be sort of happy.
    Then from rolands point of view if aribo has decent 1st few months he can be sold for £5 million at least if it's going pear shaped in January 

• Is Roland going too put in £13m this next season?.
  • Or will he put in £5m.Meaning we have a total budget of say £18m instead of say £26m for everything.
  • Roland wouldnt understand footballing success if it came and punched him in the face.
  • Or will he put in £5m.Meaning we have a total budget of say £18m instead of say £26m for everything.
    @NapaAddick can you verify these figures please?
  • Roland wouldnt understand footballing success if it came and punched him in the face.
    Here's hoping. 
  • clb74 said:
    Tbh if I were Roland I'd give it another season.
    Give bowyer a 3 year contract, make sure I get aribo also Bauer and jfc fans will then be sort of happy.
    Then from rolands point of view if aribo has decent 1st few months he can be sold for £5 million at least if it's going pear shaped in January 

Sounds far too sensible for Roland!