Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why has Bowyer not been signed up yet?

Comments

• Options
    Let him keep them :)
  • Options
    Encouraging to see optimism from @oohaahmortimer normally a realist like myself.

Hope he's right.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Encouraging to see optimism from @oohaahmortimer normally a realist like myself.

Hope he's right.
    Well I told Jacko we would get to Wembley and lose , so the reverse psychology worked .

i also said to him bowyer will fuck off and he’ll be in charge and he said no it’ll be sorted 
  • Options
    The sticking point is whether Bowyer is allowed to keep his maggots in the fridge at Sparrows Lane or not
    The fridge was sold on eBay after it was no longer needed to store the bottles of water.
  • Options
    Well....... Why hasn't he been?
  • Options
    The sticking point is whether Bowyer is allowed to keep his maggots in the fridge at Sparrows Lane or not

I'd rather see Roland stuck in a freezer than a fridge.....
  • Options
    Lee is a Carp man so maggots do not come in to it. What he wants is a big freezer for his boilies.
  • Options
    If LdT still works Tuesday to Thursday at the Valley, I assume we may hear something tomorrow, let us hope
  • Options
    Don't hold your breath though!
  • Options
    Well....... Why hasn't he been?
    Agree why hasn't he because,
    Duchatelet wouldn't be paying his increase in wages,the new owners would as they would be glad to have a successful manager in situ to take the club forward.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not looking good is it
  • Options
    Doesn’t sound good on the transfer rumours thread according to Redhenry..
  • Options
    Doesn’t sound good on the transfer rumours thread according to Redhenry..
    Nonsense.....he is not saying Bowyer is going to walk.
    He is saying he will be prepared to walk if he doesn’t get a decent deal.
    Anyway......why do you think he knows more than anyone else?
  • Options
    What I know is that Bowyer should have been signed up by now and hasn't been.
  • Options

• Options
    I just cannot for the life of me understand this,in any other business,a member of staff as valuable as Bowyer is to us would have been tied down ages ago,I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    Bowyer was never going to get what he wanted from RD - it's just a matter of whether managing in the championship with no budget is appealing enough for him and any other offers.
  • Options
    I think RD wanted to be in L1 so wont be bothered about next season - given the budget why would LB stay?
  • Options
    I just cannot for the life of me understand this,in any other business,a member of staff as valuable as Bowyer is to us would have been tied down ages ago,I have a bad feeling about this.
    I can - you just have to look a the **** that owns the club. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall make an offer of 1.5 million for a Pompey winger...we can only dream of making such a bid under Roly's ownership.
  • Options
    Roland has a cheaper manager with Championship experience waiting in the wings. 

Karel Fraeye.

He (Roland) is deluded enough to view that as a serious option.
  • Options
    A manager leads a club to promotion before being released in the subsequent summer... Surely this has never happened in any other club?! :angry:
  • Options
    Millwall make an offer of 1.5 million for a Pompey winger...we can only dream of making such a bid under Roly's ownership.
    Also note that QPR seem to be in a bit of financial trouble.
  • Options
    Roland appointed Bowyer, not because he knew he would be good, but because he was the cheap easy option. Now he has turned out to be good he is no longer cheap. Roland was clearly late spotting this as he could have tied him up with an improved contract earlier in the season. But football facts have to come up to Roland and headbutt him and it is still more likely he won't realise them!
    This is almost certainly the case.

Roland will be thinking that Bowyer did an excellent  job on £100,000 a year. There must be a manager out there who will do an OK job on £60,000 a year.
  • Options
    If Bowyer walks and the Aussies complete the takeover a month or so later, it's going to reflect too well on them in my opinion. Doesn't seem to be any urgency from anyone.
  • Options
    Roland’s not bothered if we go straight back down .sadly bowyer will go Jonny Jackson will take over. But we will be lucky if we have a full bench again in the opening fixture.why would anyone want to come and play for us with this guy.
    its unbelievable that teams like in league one with less than 10000 fans have bigger budgets than us.
    The EFL should introduce a financial fair play minimum as well as maximum to stop owners wrecking clubs 

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!