Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why has Bowyer not been signed up yet?

Comments

• edited June 2019
    There is no reason for Duchatelet not to offer an improved contract other than envy.

If the club was sold the new owner honours the contract or pays up the contract if he wants to bring his own man in.

A win win situation for Bowyer if he can get his and the Helmet's signature on an improved contract.

• June 7 was the deadline for extending his deal. LB allowed a week's extension to that.
    That's from Richard Cawley.
  • My gut feeling based on nothing but my own intuition is he will sign , relax everyone 
    Ah, yes and Sunderland were going to win the play-off final, eh mate ;)
  • My gut feeling based on nothing but my own intuition is he will sign , relax everyone 
    On pens, wasn't it?

• June 7 was the deadline for extending his deal. LB allowed a week's extension to that.
    Right but if, miraculously, Bowyer is offered his dream deal by Charlton on the 15th, 16th or 17th and hasn’t been offered better elsewhere do you think he’ll turn it down due to some arbitrary deadline? 
  • se9addick said:
    June 7 was the deadline for extending his deal. LB allowed a week's extension to that.
    Right but if, miraculously, Bowyer is offered his dream deal by Charlton on the 15th, 16th or 17th and hasn’t been offered better elsewhere do you think he’ll turn it down due to some arbitrary deadline? 
    Definitely not, i think he genuinely want's to stay at Charlton but feels he's getting messed about, by the sounds of things he just wants to get on with managing us with his staff.
  • Sponsored links:

• How the fk do we expect this bloke to sell a football club when he can’t even agree a contract with a brilliant young manager. 
  • edited June 2019
    se9addick said:
    June 7 was the deadline for extending his deal. LB allowed a week's extension to that.
    Definitely not, i think he genuinely want's to stay at Charlton but feels he's getting messed about, by the sounds of things he just wants to get on with managing us with his staff.
    On pens, wasn't it?

No the dream /nightmare was just a final loss .

Come on I'm allowed to be wrong once .

Happy to have a charidee bet for upbeats with anyone he's our manager at the start of next season
  • This isn't funny anymore Roland . Just get it done . 
  • God knows how roland  made his millions as don't think hes to bright??
    Give  Bowyer what he is worth as a championship manager 
    If you give him maybee another 100k per year just guessing??
    But with Lee in charge I would think straight away we would sell another 3000 season tickets this would bring in approx  1 million?
    Not bad for your 100k investment
  • Does anyone have Duchatelet ear ?
    Young Roderick must've mentioned to his Dad to increase LB wages to a Championship level. Unless he doesn't care what flax his old man gets ?
    At least some dialogue between the owner and Bowyer is taking place and LDT is translating.
    Always tomorrow is D Day.
  • It doesn't take 2 + weeks to decide how much to pay your manager. RD does not want to be in the Championship because it is going to cost him more money each month.  We will return to League 1 at the end of the season because RD is a spiteful bastard and enjoys pissing off the fans who have the affront to dare question his view on anything. He will stay owning CAFC until he dies, gets his inflated price, or his life becomes sufficiently unpleasant . I think it will be the third option.
  • clb74 said:

And I might win the Euro millions tonight 
    Perhaps you can then buy some trousers.
  • Hes been offered  deal, but wanted to keep his lakes 
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m 90% certain he’s staying after message received last night and deciphered by me 
    95% we’ll hear something next week /beginning of week after,  regarding his contract situation .

• I’m 90% certain he’s staying after message received last night and deciphered by me 
    95% we’ll hear something next week /beginning of week after,  regarding his contract situation .

Do you mean Duchatalet messages you?
  • Need to get this announced before the fixtures come out next week.
  • Need to get this announced before the fixtures come out next week.
    Need to get this announced before Bowyer goes Lakeside and Novak and Parker are signed on 1 year contracts to be our strikers after Taylor goes on strike.
  • Roland's contract offer to Bow and backing in the Championship are derisory, and his asking price for the club is unrealistic. I don't think he'll ever get better offers for the club than this summer. If he continues to fail to see that I hope he faces the gravest consequences possible.
  • PWR Bowyer still no closer to signing
  • edited June 2019
    Ouch!
  • At least they are still in negotiations, no need to push the panic button until the talks are off, having completely broken down.
  • RedChaser said:
    At least they are still in negotiations, no need to push the panic button until the talks are off, having completely broken down.
    Tick tock 
    Tick tock. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!