Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why has Bowyer not been signed up yet?

Comments

• Options
    It’ll be bowyer being greedy I bet.
    Only in Roland's eyes.
  • Options
    Well still no news can’t see it happening now so the Belgium cunt has fucked us over again. He’ll be laughing at us having his Belgium beer tonight what a arsehole 
    We'll go into the weekend with nothing announced he is staying but nothing will be announced about him not staying either. Instead the top article on the OS all weekend will just be about our women's football. But that said I would prefer that I would rather look at something like that than something about Bow leaving.
  • Options
    What just to make us miserable all weekend. He loves it he’ll never sell up he enjoys it to much 
  • Options
    What just to make us miserable all weekend. He loves it he’ll never sell up he enjoys it to much 
    Too bloody true mate.
  • Options
    To be honest the story Dazzler has given could have some legs. If this Cardiff bloke planned to buy us this month he won't want the manager going so may have intervened.

I think Duchatelet is in need of some urgent encouragement to sell quickly. 
  • Options
    Ffs just put me out my misery 
  • Options
    You don't need to be put out of your misery about Bowyer. I can tell you now that there is no way Duchatelet, the mad, yes mad, cheapskate arsehole is going to offer Bowyer a suitable deal. No point hanging on for that. Our best hope is he sells us reasonably quickly. It is not easy doing a deal with a mad man though!
  • Options
    There’s no way that Cardiff bloke is coming after what he said being committed to Cardiff.the Aussies ain’t going to pay any more so that’s that. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    It may be, but the Cardiff bloke has clearly put in an offer which contradicts him being committed to them. So how do we get the mad old scroat to accept the offer?
  • Options
    Hope part of the no deal brezit is all foreign football owners have to fuck off 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    there will be no announcement today. I knew it. 
  • Options
    Including the ones that want to buy us?
  • Options
    Hope part of the no deal brezit is all foreign football owners have to fuck off 
    But there are foreign owners in English football who are not from the EU
  • Options
    there will be no announcement today. I knew it. 
    That is exactly what I thought. And I am the annoying rose tinted optamist of this forumn.
  • Options
    There’s no way that Cardiff bloke is coming after what he said being committed to Cardiff.the Aussies ain’t going to pay any more so that’s that. 
    Jeezus Christ......your glass ain’t just half empty fella, it’s completely drained.
  • Options
    Probably waiting for Elfsborg to get the beers in (from what I’ve heard)
  • Options
    Cawley has just tweeted there’s good news on the LB front !!!
  • Options

And I might win the Euro millions tonight 
  • Options
    Negotiating...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

But Bowyer has exclusively confirmed to the South London Press that things do seem to be moving in the right direction.

“All I wanted was to be treated fairly,” he said. “And now we have started negotiating.

“Hopefully we can come to an agreement.”

More to follow.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/lee-bowyer-im-hopeful-i-can-come-to-an-agreement-with-charlton-athletic/

• Options
    Still hoping Bowyer twats him.
    Me too 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Just for once why can't RD just accept he's made an error in judgement over Bowyer's contract, give Bowyer what he wants and just admit he's had to offer a more generous contract than he would have liked and this is a lesson learned. You know I could almost give RD a nod of the head if he did this but I just don't think his ego would even dream of something like this.
  • Options
    So. At the moment we remain in the situation where Bowyer is out of contract at the end of the month.
    In this context the word hopeful is as useful as the word 'should'.
    I am hopeful that I win the lottery, and can move things in the right direction by buying a ticket.
    Should work.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I wonder if Roland is equally reticent & parsimonious when negotating employment terms with Rudi De Winter & Francoise Chombar, his husband & wife management team at Melexis?

No, I thought not.

Yet at present Lee Bowyer is as important to the future of CAFC as RDW & FC are to the future of Melexis - possibly more so if Roland doesn't extract his digit over the sale of the club.
  • Options
    My gut feeling based on nothing but my own intuition is he will sign , relax everyone 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Tell him to poke it Bowyer. 
    He should of been on the blower the bank holiday Monday asking you how much do you want.
    Should of but ffs lets not cut off nose to spite our face.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!