Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Away Days 19/20

12346»

Comments

• se9addick said:
    Just back from a weekend in Cardiff - would definitely recommend staying the over after our match if you fancy a big night out, absolute carnage.  
    This!
    Win or lose.............on the booze :smiley:

Bestie lives in the Bay, will be there in November to start my 50th celebrations. Hoping the football gods will be smiling down on the fixture list!
    We might finally get to meet up !
  • Got my best mate’s wedding weekend of the 12th October so that’s a bit of a touch.  Unfortunately, not a single new ground for me.  To tick the remaining ones off, I’d have needed us to go the other way.

as it stands, I’ll def be doing Brentford as haven’t actually bothered to go back there since my only ever visit when I was 10 in Dec 92.  Will do Millwall as again, last time I went there was the night game in Dec 95, so 24 years now!!! The fact the last time we beat them we had Lee Bowyer in the team is a good omen I feel 

apart from that, I’ll prob pick some out of ones I haven’t been too for yonks which are 

Leeds, WBA, Stoke, Huddersfield, Birmingham, QPR, Blackburn, Derby, Fulham, Notts Forest.  Will take a look when the fixtures come out

unlikely to go to

Wigan (went in 2017)
    M’boro (did the cup game in 06)
    Luton (did last season)
    Barnsley (did last season)
    Reading (went in 2007, soulless stadium)
    Swansea (did it in 09)
    Cardiff (went 2015)
    Bristol City (went 2015)
    Sheff Wed (went 2016)  
    Hull (went 2016)
    Preston (went 2008)

Fingers crossed we get League and FA cup ties against Morecombe, Lincoln, Accrington (still fuming about missing that through a stag last season), Newport, Forest Green, Salford City, Cambridge, Macclesfield and now Spurs and West Ham, as they’re the remaining ones I need for the 92 with Charlton.  

One of my best mate’s supports Wimbledon, so might see what the intl break throws up if they happen to get Lincoln or Accrington and go with him.  Think it’s nigh on impossible to do all 92 with Charlton 
  • Think it's just Cardiff and Swansea for me.
  • Just Hull and Boro left for me.
  • derby
    wba
    swansea
    leeds
    wigan
    stoke 

are my ones i need, will likely try and do all 6 plus the london ones. 
  • I’ve worked out the drive time to all away grounds from Norwich in anticipation of the fixture list :)
  • Cardiff 
    Swansea 
    Sheff Wednesday 
    Only three I've not done. 
    Hopefully all will be Saturday 3pm ko

• edited June 2019
    cardiff and Preston only teams I haven’t done and a couple of the newer grounds as well .
    Liar ,   not done Reading or Swansea either 
  • se9addick said:
    Just back from a weekend in Cardiff - would definitely recommend staying the over after our match if you fancy a big night out, absolute carnage.  
    This!
    Win or lose.............on the booze :smiley:

Bestie lives in the Bay, will be there in November to start my 50th celebrations. Hoping the football gods will be smiling down on the fixture list!
    We might finally get to meet up !
    Now that would be the icing on the cake!
  • I am probably on my own but most of them would be new grounds to me, I have been to half the premier league and quite a few in league one but when we were in Championship last not sure I had been to many. Which is good so hopefully can go to 5+ aways this year
  • Sponsored links:

• Bees, Fulham and perhaps QPR are potential boat trips!!!
  • Brentford
    Fulham
    Bristol City
    Cardiff
    Leeds
    Birmingham 

Not putting myself through the Millwall away misery again, 3 times is already too many 

Only 3 times,You're a novice,LOL

• A couple of ropey festive fixtures but defo

MK Dons

Ipswich

Peterborough

Gills

Southend

Burton (new ground)

Cov

Sunderland (new ground)

Portsmouth (new ground)

Wimbledon (new ground)

Donny probs

The Valley would have been good but oh no that Bauer fella had to go and ruin that...

• Cardiff & Stoke new grounds for me.
  • I have got 8 new grounds Reading, Cardiff,Swansea,Hull,Wigan,Stoke,Hull and Huddersfield typical for me Reading is when I am in Dublin drove past it loads of time and Swansea on New Years Day . At leat the other 6 are all Saturdays 
  • I have got 8 new grounds Reading, Cardiff,Swansea,Hull,Wigan,Stoke,Hull and Huddersfield typical for me Reading is when I am in Dublin drove past it loads of time and Swansea on New Years Day . At leat the other 6 are all Saturdays 
    At the moment. So may change due to TV.
  • Only three newens for me;

Stoke
    West Brom
    Swansea

Will probably do all three.  Will also do;

Millwall
    Brentford
    Fulham
    QPR
    Leeds
  • Up until Xmas will be 

Wigan 
    reading 
    fulham - looking to give the boat a try this time!.
    qpr 
    west brom 

fuckers 
    millwall - away in lanzarote 
    Swansea and derby away - both on whilst I’m over in Ireland for Xmas and a friends wedding

• does anyone know what the time frame is for sky announcing games, got an old work pal that now lives abroad wants to come over for the Leeds game currently it is 3pm on saturday but dont know if that will change
  • does anyone know what the time frame is for sky announcing games, got an old work pal that now lives abroad wants to come over for the Leeds game currently it is 3pm on saturday but dont know if that will change
    i think its published on the blackburn train thread. 
  • Sponsored links:

By somebody more helpful than me.
  • For anybody not been to Brentford, this is their last season before they move.
  • edited June 2019
    does anyone know what the time frame is for sky announcing games, got an old work pal that now lives abroad wants to come over for the Leeds game currently it is 3pm on saturday but dont know if that will change
    By somebody more helpful than me.
    That could be 99.9% of this board!