Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Away Days 19/20

Comments

• edited May 2019
    Eight new grounds for me; Leeds, Stoke, Swansea, Huddersfield, Preston, Wigan, Bristol City & Hull.

I usually do 8/10 away games per season. Depending on which games fall on midweeks, I’ll pick and choose them. Ideally, I’ll get too all 4 London games and Luton.

Millwall & Brentford are the two I am looking out for as Griffin Park is being knocked down at the end of the season.
  • Swansea and The Hawthorns will be new for me, so long as the Swans game is not midweek
  • Addickted said:
    Can't believe I've done all of those at least twice, along as seeing 10 of them at their previous grounds.
    Top work mate.

Best Wishes.....
  • Definitely Wednesday and Birmingham.
  • RedChaser said:
    Nicholas said:
    Never been to Huddersfield, Hull, Preston and Stoke, so looking to tick these off. no doubt 2 will be on a Tuesday night and the other 2 1230 kickoffs on sky.
    I reckon of all the Northern outposts i must be well into double figures at Leeds since the 60's and Huddersfield at least half a dozen times.
    You have probably seen Trevor Cherry play for both teams.
  • New grounds for me Huddersfield, Cardiff, Leeds, WBA, Stoke, Swansea & Mbro will be on m list and then the locals Brentford, Scum, QPR, Fulham, Luton and Reading.
  • Sage said:
    Main pick for me has to be:

Bristol City - Decent ground now and never been to Bristol
    Cardiff - Good paramedic mate of mine is from Wales and is a Cardiff supporter
    Derby - Been to every other midlands type club, Derby is next on the list
    Leeds - My Dad's team, love to go to Elland Road
    Stoke - Why not?
    I'll give you a why not for Stoke.

It's a toilet and the ground is in the middle of nowhere.
  • New grounds for me Huddersfield, Cardiff, Leeds, WBA, Stoke, Swansea & Mbro will be on m list and then the locals Brentford, Scum, QPR, Fulham, Luton and Reading.
    You told the wife yet
  • Definitely Wednesday and Birmingham.
    Ffs
  • Leeds is a cracking away day.

Vowed never to do Huddersfield away after we beat them 1-0 (Harriott). Coldest place I’ve ever been.

• Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    Acab said:
    I say no matter who we get away first let’s make it a sellout regardless. 
    I'd have a heart attack if we sold out Boro,Wigan Blackburn ,Preston, Huddersfield or Barnsley 
    Shut up.
  • edited May 2019
    Swansea and The Hawthorns will be new for me, so long as the Swans game is not midweek
    Short on annual leave mate?
  • I’m looking forward to the Cardiff game. I’ll be home within half hour of the final whistle!

I’ve never seen a game in Swansea. Trouble is it’ll probably take more than hour to get home from that one.

• Having worked at WBA for 9 seasons i'll certainly be looking forward to the match at The Hawthorns.
  • Think there’ll be some good turnouts next season with the feel good factor continuing after donny at home and Wembley. Lots of attractive midlands games which are reasonably easy to get to so expecting some good away followings 
  • Swansea and The Hawthorns will be new for me, so long as the Swans game is not midweek
    Me and my mate @SE7toSG3 are looking to do the lot
  • clb74 said:
    New grounds for me Huddersfield, Cardiff, Leeds, WBA, Stoke, Swansea & Mbro will be on m list and then the locals Brentford, Scum, QPR, Fulham, Luton and Reading.
    You told the wife yet

I am still in the dog house for coming through the door Sunday night shouting the reds are going up waking her up in the process and then falling a sleep on the sofa with a dirty kebab all over me, the sofa and carpet.

I've played a blinder.
    Where im not getting a season ticket I've told the wife although I enjoyed Sunday I'd like to spend more Saturday's with her.
    I can now do all the aways and in the good books.
    Will only be Saturday mornings with the wife if Roland sells though.
  • I'm gonna do them all oof
  • Cardiff, Derby, Fulham - and hopefully wins at Huddersfield and Hull - just to excorsise the memory of "that" week. With a proper manager this time. Roll on June 20th. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Eight new grounds for me; Leeds, Stoke, Swansea, Huddersfield, Preston, Wigan, Bristol City & Hull.

I usually do 8/10 away games per season. Depending on which games fall on midweeks, I’ll pick and choose them. Ideally, I’ll get too all 4 London games and Luton.

Millwall & Brentford are the two I am looking out for as Griffin Park is being knocked down at the end of the season.
    Griffin Park will also be the only terrace we see all season
  • Never been to Stoke City, would be nice to do it in style. If only there was a way.....

: - )
    Utterly shameless!!!
  • Where you can't see. 
  • Eight new grounds for me; Leeds, Stoke, Swansea, Huddersfield, Preston, Wigan, Bristol City & Hull.

I know Luton’s close, but goodness me that away end is an accident waiting to happen 

Good I hate all that standing up lark
  • clb74 said:
    Swansea and The Hawthorns will be new for me, so long as the Swans game is not midweek
    Me and my mate @SE7toSG3 are looking to do the lot
    Him not with you though.

Will they be in there new ground next season. 
    It's well under construction now and will open in summer 2020. 
  • Won’t be doing Luton shithole 
  • clb74 said:
    New grounds for me Huddersfield, Cardiff, Leeds, WBA, Stoke, Swansea & Mbro will be on m list and then the locals Brentford, Scum, QPR, Fulham, Luton and Reading.
    You told the wife yet

I am still in the dog house for coming through the door Sunday night shouting the reds are going up waking her up in the process and then falling a sleep on the sofa with a dirty kebab all over me, the sofa and carpet.

Gutter level.