Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jonny Williams (pg. 10 - signed??)

Comments

• Pringle said:
    Johnny.  We're worried.  

Won't you come on home.
  • just put an instagram story up of his boots which looks like our training ground either way he was at home last night watching love island - never know

also johnny is quite a religious man and he now states this his happiness comes before money, there was a time when he was ready to jack football in - unreal on his day BUT he is injury prone. and it may not be a luxury we can afford at this moment in time. 
    Think we could get a surprise this week. However if it does happen it'll be down to the loss of Aribo. 
  • MrLargo said:
    EDIT: Beaten to it by 15 minutes.

What is wrong in my life?
    Fanny's not in it ?

:-:smile:
  • Missed It said:
    At a minimum we should be offering Jonny what we offered and budgeted for Bauer.

With more players leaving than expected we should definitely put in an offer for joniesta before we miss out on another good player. The players leaving must have freed up some wages.
    Roland isn't getting rid of big salaries so he can pay different players the same money.  The scheme is to have 22 players on League One money.
    Roland won’t pay 22 players, don’t you know only 11 can play at any one time...
  • Notice he is in Spain training with us.
  • Notice he is in Spain training with us.
    Club confirmed last week he had accepted an offer to attend pre season in Malaga
  • Sponsored links:

• So RD is paying for Williams to go preseason training in Spain or is paying his own way or maybe a third party is paying the tab? 
  • edited July 2019
    T_C_E said:
    So RD is paying for Williams to go preseason training in Spain or is paying his own way or maybe a third party is paying the tab? 
    I think that Bows has been given a budget. How Bows uses that budget, I don't think RD has the slightest interest in...
  • T_C_E said:
    So RD is paying for Williams to go preseason training in Spain or is paying his own way or maybe a third party is paying the tab? 
    Also, perhaps Lamairas was supposed to be signing, but didn't? The trip was already planned for X number of people, and him signing for a Portuguese team meant there was a spare place?
  • He doesn’t have an en-suite either
  • I bet his photos tomorrow show him completely covered up from head to toe :smile:
  • Jonny, it's SPF50+ or it doesn't count. Reapply every two hours. 
  • Seriously North Lower Neil / PaulSturgess!!

Do you really want our budget being wasted on things like shirts and sun lotion??? - Wont have anything left for players once we've asked Roland for such luxuries ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• The issue for Williams is the injury doubt. He probably needs a full injury free season to up his salary again. That might help us.
  • that and whilst he's a good player (a very good player)....is he a £50k a week player ?!?!
  • Missed It said:
    At a minimum we should be offering Jonny what we offered and budgeted for Bauer.

With more players leaving than expected we should definitely put in an offer for joniesta before we miss out on another good player. The players leaving must have freed up some wages.
    Roland isn't getting rid of big salaries so he can pay different players the same money.  The scheme is to have 22 players on League One money.
    That's impossible with big earners like Naby in the squad.

Plus roland will be gone soon anyway!

Up the addicks!
  • edited July 2019
    The issue for Williams is the injury doubt. He probably needs a full injury free season to up his salary again. That might help us.
    Yep, and I’m guessing he wanted £x which we wouldn’t match so he left but he has now found that, because of that big question mark over his head, no one else is willing to offer him £x so he’s now training with us hoping to earn a contact worth less than his previous expectations. 
  • edited July 2019
    If he is convinced his injury issues are behind him, he is probably best signing a six month deal at the best we can offer him and stay fit and have a great half season. 
  • William's will resign I'm pretty confident of that. 
  • Missed It said:

That's impossible with big earners like Naby in the squad.

Plus roland will be gone soon anyway!

Up the addicks!

'Roland will be gone soon?' Whatever you're on, me and about 200 other Lifers would like some!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!