Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Highlights on Quest tonight at 9

Repeated on Quest +1 at 10, and if you're just in from the pub later, they're repeated at 6am in the morning, so set the video, cos I doubt you'll be up.

Comments

• Options
    Really good interview with Bowyer at the end of this.
  • Options
    All spoke really well I thought, all at ease in front of the camera. They didn't pick up on the tactical changes Bowyer made in the analysis, including pushing Bielek up, but quality bit of coverage overall.
  • Options
    A decent programme, although the commentary didn't build up before the goal that we were in added time, which was a slight shame
  • Options
    Available online:
    https://www.questod.co.uk/show/efl-on-quest/video/league-1-playoff-final1/EHD_266447C

Never knew they did that until just now
  • Options
    Talking of football on tv, guess I'm going to have to get sky sports now what with all their midweek games being shown. Don't think nowtv passes work when it's on the red button. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up on the Quest highlights. Signed up for 24 hours internet access on P&O (£25 !!), downloaded it and just watched it. Amazing stuff. Gutted I wasn’t there but happy for everyone that was.