Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Retain list of players for the Championship

Unbelievable scenes today! It feels so good to see Charlton back where we belong. 

Maybe its it’s a little premature to be looking ahead to next season already but I’d be interested to know which players you all think we need to retain next season in order of priority. 

Comments

• Options
    I would have been quite happy keeping the entire squad, as is, for next season. Alas, looks like Lee will have to pull off lots of his transfer magic, yet again.
  • Options
    Bauer
    Aribo
    Forster-Caskey
    Williams
    Vetokele

I'd also like us to try and get Bielik and Purrington back somehow. I don't think Cullen would come back, rather I think West Ham would keep him.

I would also lengthen Taylor's contract if possible too. 

• Options
    Bauer
    Cullen
    Bielik
    Sarr
    Purrington
    Aribo
    Pearce
    Williams

Hmmmm, they are all heroes to be honest. What a season. 
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:
    Bauer
    Aribo
    Forster-Caskey
    Williams
    Vetokele

I'd also like us to try and get Bielik and Purrington back somehow. I don't think Cullen would come back, rather I think West Ham would keep him.

I can see Purlington signing for us now. Especially considering we’ve swapped places with Rotherham.  Would love to see Taylor stay. Think we now have a chance of hanging on to Bauer. Aribo will leave.
  • Options
    bellz2002 said:
    Bauer
    Aribo
    Forster-Caskey
    Williams
    Vetokele

I can see Purlington signing for us now. Especially considering we’ve swapped places with Rotherham.  Would love to see Taylor stay. Think we now have a chance of hanging on to Bauer. Aribo will leave.
    I’m sure we can do better than purrington , as much as i’m grateful for his contribution today 
  • Options
    Purrington was excellent today - very underrated.
  • Options
    Agreed, premature.

Let's enjoy today first
  • Options
    I've just seen the post-match interviews and Bielik said he can't wait for next season and he really seems to love it here. Wouldn't be shocked to see him and Cullen back on loan again
  • Options
    I've just seen the post-match interviews and Bielik said he can't wait for next season and he really seems to love it here. Wouldn't be shocked to see him and Cullen back on loan again
    I can't think of a club more on the knife's edge than ours in one match. Not only determining if we go up, but whether our whole club gets gutted in the transfer market days later. If we lost today, we would essentially have to rebuild the team all over with an owner who thinks clubs should actually be profitable. Now at least we have a chance to retain the talent who got us here.
  • Options
    Does Pratley have another year. Would definitely keep him, even if it is as a coach rather than player.  His role should not be underestimated as a true motivator and team man.  Really interesting how both our young players picked him out in the recent Bromley Addicks meeting.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't keep igor, too injury prone