Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Aribo walking down Wembely Way on his own

Just now... All on this own. Bit strange no?!

Who cares... Red Army! 

Comments

• Options
    heavenSE7 said:
    Just now... All on this own. Bit strange no?!

Who cares... Red Army! 
    You could have kept him company
  • Options
    Off to sign for his new club B)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    We had a big sing song with him under the walkway, there was a load of us, then some women came along all touchy feely with him and he said he had to go to meet up with the rest of the squad
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Saw  Paddy walking down there as well with his medal 🏅 around his neck.
  • Options
    Spoke to him and told him that Semedo was useless. Told him to stay next  year and he gave me the prayer sign. Poor today but instrumental in both goals.
  • Options
    Wembely?

After seeing us branded Winers - on Wembley Way....

Is it me? Or am I that drunk now that I cannot spel ?
  • Options
    He went to catch up with a load of his friends and family who were in attendance at the game, I believe! 
  • Options
    Johnny Williams was wondering down Marylebone high street on his own too - load of lads had photo with him before he headed off to team hotel 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was he at the hotel with all the other players after the game?
  • Options
    Yes Johnny was at the hotel. Spoke to his agent who was going to meet him. No further news on his contract front.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    Yes Johnny was at the hotel. Spoke to his agent who was going to meet him. No further news on his contract front.
    Sorry I meant Aribo.
  • Options
    We saw Belik walking down Wembley Way towards the car park thanked him for all he has done this season. My Grandson was gutted he didn't ask for a selfie>
  • Options
    We came back to the red car park at wembley after having an hour post match in the green man and passed Lyle Taylor strolling back to the hotel, he posed for a few pictures and a quick chat. Top bloke
  • Options
    We were in a lift in the stadium, which was pretty full. Just as we finally reached the ground floor my niece whispered "Isn't that one of the players?" I looked up to see Anfirnee Dijksteel, alone and unnoticed, briskly threading his way through the meandering fans. I thought it looked a bit poignant at the time, but it sounds like he was just catching up with the others. 
  • Options
    No one would be impressed with being in a lift with Keohane never mind about a life with the useless turd.
  • Options
    My wife ended up in a lift with Tony Keohane, she wasn’t too impressed!
    strikes me as the sort of bloke that would leave a really stale fart in a lift
  • Options
    i dont know maybe there would be two or eleven that wouldnt mind being trapped in a lift with Burger Boy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some old boy in 533 was on the edge of a heart attack with all the hate he was throwing Aribo's way... 

Moron.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Some old boy in 533 was on the edge of a heart attack with all the hate he was throwing Aribo's way... 

Moron.
    BTW .... Dazzler wasn't referring to me!  

• Options
    My wife ended up in a lift with Tony Keohane, she wasn’t too impressed!
    Finally, he has a job suited to his capabilities. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Moron.
    Don't know about hatred but the way Aribo played yesterday said to me that he's got a better offer on the table and the one thing he wanted above anything else was not to get injured yesterday.
  • Options
    I personally don’t give a toss about how good or bad he played yesterday. He played a massive part in the winning goal - that’ll do for me.
    Plus a big part in getting us there
  • Options
    Massive part in the equalising goal too...

Obviously Jonny came on in his position and was fantastic, but he definitely wasn't putting in the same defensive work Aribo was in the same role first half
  • Options
    We had a big sing song with him under the walkway, there was a load of us, then some women came along all touchy feely with him and he said he had to go to meet up with the rest of the squad
    That was Tracey Leaburn ! 
    Tracey was in The Green Man.