Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Borough Market post game

Comments

  • I'm going. If that's not a reason to be there then nothing is.
  • I'm in a mendonca 98 shirt. Feel free to buy me a drink.
  • Was there pre. Bloody Porter opened st 12.10.
  • Don’t drink it dry before we get there! On the jubilee line but only at Dollis Hill and the train in front has stalled. 
  • I hope you’ve saved enough money to buy a drink in the Rake
  • Don’t drink it dry before we get there! On the jubilee line but only at Dollis Hill and the train in front has stalled. 
    Same train as me.
  • Will they let you in wearing a football shirt?
  • edited May 26
    Loads of shirts about
    Im in the Porter
  • Don’t drink it dry before we get there! On the jubilee line but only at Dollis Hill and the train in front has stalled. 
    Same train as me.
    And me.

    Gagging for a pint.
  • Go go go
    Enjoy!

    This board will be a happier place next year.  I can feel it in me bones!
  • Sponsored links:


  • Just coming back through Wembley Park after a lovely curry in Kingsbury.
    Might stop off at London Bridge.

  • Just grabbing some food in kilburn and then heading down. COYR
  • iainment said:
    Just coming back through Wembley Park after a lovely curry in Kingsbury.
    Might stop off at London Bridge.

    That’s a quick curry. 
  • We need pics of post-match celebrations!
  • The Woolwich Equitable is bloody empty! What's going on! Nice cosy atmosphere but not what you'd call a whirlpool of exaltation 
  • Solidgone said:
    iainment said:
    Just coming back through Wembley Park after a lovely curry in Kingsbury.
    Might stop off at London Bridge.

    That’s a quick curry. 
    The place serves stuff very quickly.
    We got there about 5.45.
    It's very good. The Rose Vegetarian Restaurant. Lovely dhosas.
  • Is it going off down there?!
  • Leuth said:
    The Woolwich Equitable is bloody empty! What's going on! Nice cosy atmosphere but not what you'd call a whirlpool of exaltation 
    Give Naby a kiss from me
  • No. They closed at 7.30pm.

    Still a half decent pub crawl to LB.
  • The George!!! 
  • Sponsored links:


  • Just got in porter where's every one
  • clb74 said:
    Just got in porter where's every one
    On their way to the championship.
  • Go go go
    Permission to drink now from the boss!!
  • Good job I bumped into @roseandcrown
  • Anyone at ldn bridge?
  • Where now all the drinkers closing?
  • clb74 said:
    Just got in porter where's every one
    Bump 
    I'd like to say sorry was never in market  porter  
    I was in Southwark tavern 
    I'd like to blame @roseandcrown for the confusion 
  • clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Just got in porter where's every one
    Bump 
    I'd like to say sorry was never in market  porter  
    I was in Southwark tavern 
    I'd like to blame @roseandcrown for the confusion 

    When you see this it's not surprising you get all disorientated.
  • I was in the Wheatsheaf as the Porter closed. Wouldn't serve us in football shirts, but a kindly customer  did the honours for us. Loads in the garden, singing about 'Charlton favourite, Shaun Bartlett'. Scenes.

    Too noisy for some, we did get treated a little like Millwall.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!