Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

We’ve only gone and bloody done it again!!!! (2019 Playoff Final).

Comments

• Can you f’ing believe it! What a last minute that was!! 
  • The cruelty of the game on full display, was sure we would be on the sharp end of it. But the compassion of humanity on display too, celebrating like mad with strangers, hi fiving a distraught Sunderland lad. Sometimes  this game can be alright... !!!
  • My god. My nerves. See you at Wembley in another 21 years Sunderland
  • Sponsored links:

• supaclive said:
    Dubai is rocking.   Well I am!
    Qatar too............... so proud to have my 2 boys jumping and singing away with me. Just brilliant.
  • Exhausted😊
  • I gave it my all. We won.
  • Lee and the boys deserve this. Great spirit in the team and brought   our Charlton back. Remember we started with not enough players to fill a bench.

Over the moon. Lee and team need contracts NOW and then honestly I think promotion is a possibility next year.  

Knackered. Need a cup of tea.  
  • ross1 said:
    Love it, this team is so together 
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m too drained to say anything other than “f@cking yes!!!!”
  • Rossman92 said:
    Quality content here. Johnny Williams coming on to provide a spark and dash his old teams hopes of promotion. Sunderland til I Die season 2 will be cracking!
    Brilliant 
  • Watched the game with a bunch of non Charlton supporting mates in Copenhagen. They celebrated the goals almost as hard as me. Unbelievable day! Bowyer and Jacko take a bow.