Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Both fans a credit to their clubs

Really good friendly atmosfear pre match

Well done both set of fans (london designer) 

Comments

• Options
    Atmosphere?
  • Options
    Weve sold more tickets but it feels all Sunderland at the moment its weird
  • Options
    Weve sold more tickets but it feels all Sunderland at the moment its weird
    Their pubs are nearer Wembley Park so thejr fans are more visible if you come that way
  • Options
    No sign of trouble.
  • Options
    I was surprised how many were still in the Wembley area afterwards, the Sunderland pubs were still busy a long time after the match had finished
  • Options
    Respect to Sunderland, good lads, had a few chats pre match all good as gold.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A few a bit aggressive walking up Wembley way, but overall a great set of fans. After the game their attitude was, we got what we deserved.
  • Options
    Class supporters and magnanimous in defeat. 
  • Options
    Hope they stay down again, Gobby and chucking bottles all the way up Wembley way. Got what they deserved, long and miserable journeys back 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    Found them to be pretty arrogant and cocky early today...One pointed to me and said....look its Charlton's one and only fan. Best team won a scrappy final.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Cracking sight of a young Sunderland fan, probably about 11 years old, with tears in his eyes shaking hands with every Charlton fan that walked past him on the ramp back down to Wembley Way. Class act that. 
    Yeah I shook hands with him, felt a bit sorry for him bless him, but nice lad to be doing that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Testament that both teams have quality fans that there is a thread like this on both fans sites. Chatted to lots pre game and was taking quite a lot of pre match photos for them while I was waiting for family to show up. All a credit to their club. It's safe to say a defeat like that could have turned other clubs' fans nasty and they never did. Fair play. Good luck to them next year.
  • Options
    Really good friendly atmosfear pre match

Well done both set of fans (london designer) 
    I'd love to agree however we had a lovely chap on our coach with his dad who had downs, a little bit of banter as we were stopped unbelievably right in the middle of the Sunderland fan park. Started with him booing them and them giving him the finger and ended with them throwing smoke bombs and beers at the windows nearly putting them through.

The worst part was our coach was predominantly over 65s, women and children, hardly a bunch of burly pissed up men. I thought they were a bunch of vile wankers after that. 
  • Options
    Met up with a few Sunderland about an hour after the game. Great fans. Good as gold. Huge respect to them. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Croydon said:
    Cracking sight of a young Sunderland fan, probably about 11 years old, with tears in his eyes shaking hands with every Charlton fan that walked past him on the ramp back down to Wembley Way. Class act that. 
    You must have been near us. I saw that. What a great young lad. Saw that and my tears flowed as nearby there were adults in tears. That's what football does to you. It gets you to the heart. 
  • Options
    All I spoke to were genuine and humble