Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Its Sunday 26th May 2019

What will to-day bring?

Comments

• I can't sleep. It's too hot. 
  • Bring it on. COYR!
  • Can't wait. Feeling anxious though.  :s
  • Too excited or nervous to sleep.
  • Stress. Lots of stress.
    And that's just the queue to pick up tickets.

Hopefully the match will be more enjoyable :-)
  • Allez  Allez Allez 
  • Having a beer then bed... can't quite believe the anxiety..

• Just getting into the pit, leave at 10. Now to dream of 3-1 to the Addicks.... 
  • Sponsored links:

• What will to-day bring?
    Misery probably.
  • Dreading it and IBS kicking in lively 
  • Come on! This is it people. Up the addicks!
  • I was absolutely fine last night! Woke up 20 minutes ago and I don’t even feel human, bag of nerves!
  • Been awake since 5.15, can't get back to sleep
  • Awake and confident!! COYR
  • Leaving Norwich now. Here we go.
  • Considering if I should start drinking now (5pm - game starts 2am) and pull a sickie tomorrow. From memory, beers are rather tasty and it's worth a try to see if it will calm the nerves 
  • No more sleeps. 
    This is it.
    COYR 
  • Sponsored links:

• Awake, slightly confidence, excited, little nervous, worried re walking and hopefully celebrating with crutches and broken foot, troubled re Argo we are getting leaving a family holiday at Centreparcs to go to Wembley. But most of all excited to be going to wembley and seeing The Addicks there after 21 years. And I’m 67 would think I should know better wouldn't you.
  • I woke up and was I convinced it was Monday and that I'd already seen the game. Horrible feeling.
  • I've woken up after having a dream... Got a call whilst waiting for the train as was needed round my parents - Turned out to be something trivial so wasnt able to get to Wembley in time

We were 3-1 up and I was refusing to watch the game as was bitterly texting everyone saying how a rare day had been taken from me
  • https://www.sydneymetro.info/
    To all the train spotters ... New metro opened in Sydney today .... feels like a good omen .. heading to Cheers Bar in 6 hours - expecting a 3 nil win.
  • Been awake since 4am, tried to sleep longer but to no avail. Feel like a kid at Christmas just hope the presents don’t turn out to be a huge let down. 
  • edited May 2019
    Just seen a Black Cat, is that a good omen, I think so. Let’s go forth and rise from the ashes of Dutchelet and be a winner like Super Clive Mendonca Shotgun. COYR
  • barstool said:
    Just seen a Black Cat, is that a good omen, I think so. Let’s go forth and rise from the ashes of Dutchelet and be a winner like Super Clive Mendonca Shotgun. COYR
    Was it being beaten to shit by a Robin?
  • Currently a cup of tea. By 6.30 I’d been and got the papers and done some diy. Considering going for a run now. 

Getting a a train at 10.17 to Charlton X
  • So far seen 3 robins bobbing about outside. Mind you I’m in the middle of centreparcs Longleat so I suppose it’s not to much of a surprise 😀.