Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Atmosphere

On Sunday bigger then 1998 over the 90 mins?.We have 5,000 more let's make it count.

Comments

• Options
    I love a party with a happy atmosphere 
  • Options
    Russ Abbot 
  • Options
    I genuinely can't remember the atmosphere of 98 other than being tense and still shaking with disbelief at what I'd witnessed unfolding on the pitch by the time I got home to orpington that evening.

Was it good?
  • Options
    We the underdogs again but finished 3rd.Lets out sing them and lift the team.Love the new song every Saturday we follow the team in red and white.
  • Options
    I genuinely can't remember the atmosphere of 98 other than being tense and still shaking with disbelief at what I'd witnessed unfolding on the pitch by the time I got home to orpington that evening.

Was it good?
    Chuffing unreal!!! Sunday could match that no problem. Ah, Orpington, grew up there, lots of fond memories. 
  • Options
    We the underdogs again but finished 3rd.Lets out sing them and lift the team.Love the new song every Saturday we follow the team in red and white.
    And now we've got Lee Bowyer we're fucking dynamite. 
  • Options
    New song?! Weve sung it 20 times every game since August!
    Some other supporters think we have nicked the song and put Charlton words in it lol.
  • Options
    Always encourage the younger supporters that we are “packing dynamite”. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Sam Bartram,  Jimmy Seed, we won the FA cup! 
  • Options
    We know you won't believe us
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Was it good?
    Chuffing unreal!!! Sunday could match that no problem. Ah, Orpington, grew up there, lots of fond memories. 
    God's own country 
  • Options
    Win or lose a bit of Prince BUSTER please enjoy yourself. 
  • Options
    How does that come on you reds song go
  • Options
    Always encourage the younger supporters that we are “packing dynamite”. 

Yeah that works mate, in the North with my 7 yo last Friday I tried to think of a cover up for
    'Northern Rapist C£#T' from the geezer behind me but struggled
  • Options
    New song?! Weve sung it 20 times every game since August!
    New to 30,000 :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wembley atmospheres always disappoint. Don’t get your hopes up. The sheer vastness of the place coupled with the speed at which we sing means one side will be starting Allez Allez Allez just as the other side has finished. 
    Allez Allez Allez will be like an old school assembly with the crowd starting at different points over and over again.
  • Options
    Wembley atmospheres always disappoint. Don’t get your hopes up. The sheer vastness of the place coupled with the speed at which we sing means one side will be starting Allez Allez Allez just as the other side has finished. 
    I think the lower tier will be fine. The drum will be there too which helps massively.
  • Options
    Lots of Super Clive Mendonca 
  • Options
    Hope everyone sits down and applauds good play from both sides.
    Yes, Mr Chumley-Warner
  • Options
    The reds are going uuuuuup!!
  • Options
    No noise from the netflix boys
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    I think the lower tier will be fine. The drum will be there too which helps massively.
    The drum is in a different postcode to my seats. 
  • Options
    Drummer is there - regardless we’ll have an atmosphere 
  • Options
    The reds are going uuuuuup!!

Is that last word expressed through the medium of burp?