Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yoof Support Coming Through

Has been one of the great things to see over the last couple of years the big increase in teenagers going. No doubt lower league pricing and a half empty North Upper allowing them to get amongst the action (which a full ground in the Prem never allowed) has played a part of it.

anyone know what sort of areas we are getting this influx from. Is it still mainly Bexley borough based or are they coming more from Greenwich, Bromley, Dartford or further out into Kent?

Comments

• Options
    Not just that but loads of us in our 20s around too. Lots of people I recognise from school who "supported" Arsenal, Chelsea, etc. coming along in the past 2 years.

Maturity?
  • Options
    Mottingham yoof (and me) will be at North Greenwich about 11.

They're not allowed out of my sight until they can get their mouths and brains working in conjunction.
  • Options
    Despite low numbers there's been a good atmosphere this season.
  • Options
    We will have an 8 year old "yoof" with us in the form of one of my Grandsons, hopefully he gets the bug and is one for the future.
  • Options
    My sons 17 he's been going with his mates one was Reading one Millwall and the other one was west Ham, spotted them at the Doncaster game all going mental when we got through.
  • Options
    My first away game this season was Wycombe and I couldn’t believe how many we took there on a week night with such great support. You’re right the numbers are going up but what the youngsters have to remember is there’s a fine line between being a good supporter and looking like a wanna-be football factory tit!

• Options

I've noticed as well.

So much so that I've just purchased a load of shares in the company that owns the Stone Island brand.....

better off getting a stall down the market selling moody SI gear
  • Options
    Our fanbase is definitely getting younger and I am starting to feel old at 33 lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gillingham.
  • Options
    I'm currently working on Eugene, Oregon. I've currently influenced ::checks clipboard:: zero yoot.