Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks on the missing list for Wembley?

edited May 2019 in General Charlton
Two who are immediately noticeable are Miserableoldgit & nolly.....any other notables spring to mind?

Comments

• Options
    MOG is living down on Sheppey, he’s will not be attending the game, from comments on his Twitter.
  • Options
    MOG is living down on Sheppey, he’s will not be attending the game, from comments on his Twitter.
    Yes, he’s been there for quite a while now. 
    He does of course have some issues shall we say but I thought he’d put all that stuff aside and get himself to Wembley.
  • Options
    Feels like the ‘remembering the lost’ section of the BAFTAs, all it needs is the sad music and my wife exclaiming half way through ‘I didn’t know xxxxx had gone!!’
  • Options
    Should we win, one of my first thoughts will be with Betty who I assume won’t be able to be there, and also the number of wonderful posters from this site that we have sadly lost over the last 13 years. 
    That was my first thought that Betty won’t be there to enjoy it 
  • Options
    Nolly has been there with Millwall a number of times in the past decade and told me he's sacking it off as he has "Wembley fatigue".
    Ah, that makes sense now. I thought I saw him in the middle of that ruck the other year when they were fighting amongst themselves. He got tapped on the chin and folded like a house of cards.

ive only just put two and two together.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Ashtray is in Japan somewhere.

He quit the UK after being banned by the moderators.....

Ashtray.....didn’t he once accuse fellow Addicks of mugging him of his beer, on a train home from Wycombe I think it was.....something of a wind-up merchant if I remember rightly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Of course......where is the infamous two_sheds?
    My one fear is that he will have the seat next to me! :s
  • Options
    @LargeAddick.  Was there in 87 & 98. Flew to Acona  for the Anglo Italian cup game. Now a boycotter & away on holiday somewhere.
  • Options
    Best wishes @cafc-west
  • Options
    My brother will be in Barca on the same stag do I’m on. I’m flying home early, but as best man he doesn’t feel like he can.

Pretty gutted for him tbh, he’s been going the past two years unlike myself who has boycotted and just done away games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc-west said:
    Sadly I’ll be missing too!  Still in Guys hospital recovering from 11 hours of surgery and no longer have a voicebox to cheer when we score - I’ll have to write it on the whiteboard they’ve given me...🙁
    Get well soon mate
  • Options
    cafc-west said:
    Sadly I’ll be missing too!  Still in Guys hospital recovering from 11 hours of surgery and no longer have a voicebox to cheer when we score - I’ll have to write it on the whiteboard they’ve given me...🙁
    All the best cafc-west and here's to a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:
    Best wishes mate. Hope you're home soon enough.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Very best wishes get well soon
  • Options
    cafc-west said:
    Get well soon @cafc-west
  • Options
    cafc-west said:
    Don’t know you, but best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:
    Very best wishes get well soon , from me too !
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Ashtray is in Japan somewhere.

He quit the UK after being banned by the moderators.....

Ashtray.....didn’t he once accuse fellow Addicks of mugging him of his beer, on a train home from Wycombe I think it was.....something of a wind-up merchant if I remember rightly.

Quite possibly....he wasn't beyond a degree of levity.

One of the very small band of regular away followers we had in the mid 80's.

• Options
    cafc-west said:
    Well i hope you are able to watch it somehow.  Good luck with your recuperation.