Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tickets are available to be collected at Wembley from 11am on Sunday

This is according to an e mail Exiled Addick received from CAFC.
I know what time I would get there.

Further response from the club re print at home. 

"Unfortunately this is not an option as we do not own the tickets, Wembley do. 
When you turn up to Wembley, there will be sign posts to direct you to the ticket office there. We will be open from 11am."

Comments

• The queue will stretch down to Wembley Park tube.
  • Looks like I'll be collecting on Sunday - I wonder how many will be? 
    I really could do without this but my tickets don't appear to be turning up. 
  • Still got Friday and Saturday for the post.
  • edited May 2019
    Still got Friday and Saturday for the post.
    So here's a question.
    If someone speaks to the club tomorrow as their tickets hadn't arrived and they arrange to collect duplicates at Wembley.
    What do you do if the originals arrive Friday (unbeknown to you as you're not in) or Saturday ?
    Can you use the originals without having to go to the faff of queuing up on Sunday or are the originals cancelled ?
    So here's a question.
    If someone speaks to the club tomorrow as their tickets hadn't arrived and they arrange to collect duplicates at Wembley.
    What do you do if the originals arrive Friday (unbeknown to you as you're not in) or Saturday ?
    Can you use the originals without having to go to the faff of queuing up on Sunday or are the originals cancelled ?
    I wouldn't sell my duplicates......
  • I think the bar code is specific to your seat so the original should work. Should is not a word to rely on though, so ask when you call Friday.

I have a feeling in my bones that your tickets will safely arrive tomorrow morning.
  • We called up this evening as our tickets purchased on Saturday still hadn't arrived. We have late post, so they placed us on a list to receive ours via email, which will be sent out after 2pm tomorrow. Anyone who doesn't receive their tickets tomorrow morning and calls will also be put on the email list. Anyone who calls after 2pm they will arrange for duplicate tickets that can be collected at Wembley. Expect phone lines to be very busy tomorrow morning which is why we did it tonight.
    So here's a question.
    Originals will be Void, we spoke to ticket supplier this evening, and they are emailing our duplicates after 2pm tomorrow. He said this would void the originals. 
  • edited May 2019
    It's effin weird how Exiled Addick (see 1st post) is told e mail of tickets is not an option.
    Yet others are getting them e mailed.
    If people were told they could phone until 9pm tomorrow, I'd try tonight until 9pm.
  • edited May 2019
    CAFC_TINI said:
    Still got Friday and Saturday for the post.
    So here's a question.
    Originals will be Void, we spoke to ticket supplier this evening, and they are emailing our duplicates after 2pm tomorrow. He said this would void the originals. 
    They had to, otherwise double the amount of people could get in.
    Mind you it doesn't stop people selling the void tickets.
    I wouldn't be buying outside the stadium. 
  • Sponsored links:

• It's effin weird how Exiled Addick (see 1st post) is told e mail of tickets is not an option.
    If people were told they could phone until 9pm tomorrow, I'd try tonight until 9pm.
    It's the inconsistent advice that make me twitchy. Hopefully at least the people responsible for making sure tickets will be at Wembley know which ones should be there.
  • In my madness i did a favour for someone at work and booked them 2 tickets on wednesday at 4 30 pm.I did not realise at the time but these are collect from wembley.Do i have to collect them myself or can i forward him the e mail and he can get them himself or if i contact the ticket office can i get them to e mail me and i can print at home?

• youngluke said:
    In my madness i did a favour for someone at work and booked them 2 tickets on wednesday at 4 30 pm.I did not realise at the time but these are collect from wembley.Do i have to collect them myself or can i forward him the e mail and he can get them himself or if i contact the ticket office can i get them to e mail me and i can print at home?

Don't know try calling right now. I should imagine the collector would need the email plus the card used to purchase the tickets.
  • youngluke said:
    In my madness i did a favour for someone at work and booked them 2 tickets on wednesday at 4 30 pm.I did not realise at the time but these are collect from wembley.Do i have to collect them myself or can i forward him the e mail and he can get them himself or if i contact the ticket office can i get them to e mail me and i can print at home?

Don't know try calling right now. I should imagine the collector would need the email plus the card used to purchase the tickets.
    Cheers i tried calling ticket office closed now until 9am

• Mine turned up today, yay
  • What I would like to know is when you last spoke to your beloved?!
  • It's effin weird how Exiled Addick (see 1st post) is told e mail of tickets is not an option.
    I was informed I had to collect them - no mention of emailing them.
    I multi task.
    I multi task.
    I envy you, my wife says I can only do one thing at a time......................and badly.