Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Not going to Wembley.. where you watching the game?

For those who are not going to Wembley Sunday, where are you watching the game? 

Comments

• Options
    Just as the semi's, in my armchair, with a pint, relaxng in front of the TV, hoping it is as good as the last time we were at Wembley, with the same result
  • Options
    Might be me at this rate - not much choice of places showing the game in Sussex!
  • Options
    Might be me at this rate - not much choice of places showing the game in Sussex!
    Can't you go to the game, as there are more than a thousand now on sale ?
  • Options
    On my sofa with a pizza via a NowTV day pass on my laptop. Same as I have done for the last 2 games. Hopefully my broadband won't stall at any particularly inconvenient points.
  • Options
    Got no money mate :(
  • Options
    At home on the tele over a bowl of soggy cornflakes and a cup of tea.
  • Options
    Looe social club...then a takeaway curry to celebrate if we win or another 4 pints if we lose...
  • Options
    Go fund me page mate?!
  • Options
    Go fund me page mate?!
    Don’t think the sympathy will spread that far mate ;)
  • Options
    Go fund me page mate?!
    You would be surprised, you shouldn’t miss this game after the shit we have had for years. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Go fund me page mate?!
    I don’t know you or many on here, but I do know charlton lifers can generous, I reckon if a thread got started you’d least get enough for a ticket in the gods and a top up of the Oyster card.
  • Options
    Go fund me page mate?!
    You would be surprised, you shouldn’t miss this game after the shit we have had for years. 
    Feel free to start one for me ;)
  • Options
    The Bricklayers Arms in Bromley.....................................
  • Options
    Go fund me page mate?!
    I have never had a go fund me but I think it takes at least a week to get the money? 

But i reckon if someone agreed to keep holds of funds you could easily get £80 for train and ticket via PayPal or something? I would stick some in, and I agree with BR7
  • Options
    Go fund me page mate?!
    I have never had a go fund me but I think it takes at least a week to get the money? 

But i reckon if someone agreed to keep holds of funds you could easily get £80 for train and ticket via PayPal or something? I would stick some in, and I agree with BR7
    I would stick a bit in yeah, I don’t know how to start one or anything to be honest, I know it sounds a bit sheepish but I was hoping someone else would pipe who knows about this stuff lol, like I said tho I’d donate for sure.
  • Options
    Go fund me page mate?!

I would stick a bit in yeah, I don’t know how to start one or anything to be honest, I know it sounds a bit sheepish but I was hoping someone else would pipe who knows about this stuff lol, like I said tho I’d donate for sure.
    I don’t but I get the feeling PayPal would be a better shout than gofundme. 
  • Options
    Come off it. You're going.
  • Options
    Go fund me page mate?!

I don’t but I get the feeling PayPal would be a better shout than gofundme. 
    I ain’t got PayPal either lol
  • Options
    He F*cking better be, he’s got my tickets! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anyone has a large Adidas shirt they fancy selling and can get it to me by Saturday please drop me a DM 
  • Options
    Level 5 behind corner flag.

COYR.
  • Options
    Bull bar Benalmedina Pueblo. Just phoned to ask for the game being shown. Awaiting call back. Dont get out there till sat. Travelled down to semi, guttted to be missin it. Coyr. Sing your hearts ourt for the boys. Fkoff Roland.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    The Danish Society, Auckland (with 3 other Charlton supporters). If there are any Auckland based Charlton fans, who wishes to join us, send me a message.
    Kickoff 2am Monday morning...
  • Options
    Been traveling in Asia for 5 months, only games I've seen so far have been on my iPad, including a 245am start on Friday night/Saturday morning. On Sunday I'll be in Kuta, Bali and have found a place showing it . Though I suspect that this is more to do with the fact Sunderland are playing as a place in Hanoi was showing the Football League Trophy final when I was there. Have a friend joining me for a holiday that day, we are both really looking forward to it. Hoping for happy beers after rather than beers of sorrow. 

COME ON YOU REDS! 
  • Options
    Go fund me page mate?!

That’s nice of you - thanks for the thought :-)
  • Options
    Pub I will be working in. 
  • Options
    A pub in Barnstable!!
  • Options
    Landing in Greece at about noon, so depends how long the bus takes to get to the resort. Hopefully in a bar, but maybe burning through the data whilst on the road, assuming that I can negotiate a VPN.
  • Options
    Paphos/coral bay.

Was supposed to be flying home this Sunday at kick off time.

Flying home early didn't go down well with the Mrs so have extended the stay so at least I'll be able to watch in a bar somewhere out here.

Absolutely gutted.