Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What song should be played at the final whistle if we win?

London Calling?

Comments

• They still play the same songs as in 98 , Rockin all over the world by the Quo
  • They still play the same songs as in 98 , Rockin all over the world by the Quo
    The Mighty Quo......
  • who the bleeding hell cares, if weve got promoted they could play " glad all over" and I wouldnt give a monkies.
  • Not going to happen
  • Halix said:
    who the bleeding hell cares, if weve got promoted they could play " glad all over" and I wouldnt give a monkies.
    Hang let's not be too hasty.............Bert, Poll Please!
  • Halix said:
    who the bleeding hell cares, if weve got promoted they could play " glad all over" and I wouldnt give a monkies.
    I'd be fkin fuming
  • edited May 2019
    Kick Out The Jams by the MC5.
  • Sponsored links:

• Red Red Robin.
  • edited May 2019
    Based on recent playoff finals they tend to play some sort of default music for all of them - that don’t really fit any specific club.

One thing I do know is that before the game we’ll probably have to endure a big Sunderland sing along to ‘Can’t Help Falling in Love’ by Elvis
  • We are the Champions. 
    The Freddy vocal is unique. 
  • We are the Champions. 
    The Freddy vocal is unique. 
    Have to agree, but followed by Rockin, Robin
  • The Last Waltz
  • I seem to recall Tubthumping by Chumbawumba and Angels by Robbie Williams featuring last time round. Will happily make do without both of those on Sunday.
  • The birdie song, would look proper mental with 40000 of us doing the moves 
  • The only way is up, baby.
  • Sponsored links:

• Halix said:
    Cos we've got clap clap 
    Lee bowyer, yes we have
    We've got Lee bowyer yes we have
    We've got Lee bowyer and I am glad he is ours 
  • cafctom said:
    Based on recent playoff finals they tend to play some sort of default music for all of them - that don’t really fit any specific club.

One thing I do know is that before the game we’ll probably have to endure a big Sunderland sing along to ‘Can’t Help Falling in Love’ by Elvis
    Cheer up Peter Reid......... 
  • Missed It said:
    Some banging Belgian techno?
    Bring back the Crossbars DJ.
  • Christ. Bonkers.
  • My ring tone...into the valley  😁
  • '5 years' Bowie 
  • after all the celebrations are done & dusted,we could maybe serenade our caring owner a rendition of "We Want Roland Out"....
  • Twist and shout - undoubtedly. That video should be on the big screen 

cant do we are the champions as we finished 3rd
  • Glad all over
  • How about F*** off roland, to the tune of Come on Eileen  :open_mouth: