Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What to do if your tickets don't arrive

With our day at Wembley within touching distance, we want to make sure the big day goes as smoothly as possible for you!

If you do not receive your tickets in the post on Friday morning, please call 03432 081 496 and advise one of our ticket office staff of this. Make sure you have your transaction number/FAN ID to hand, as you will be asked to confirm your identity.

You will then be asked if you would prefer to receive an email with print-at-home tickets attached or pick up a physical ticket from the ticket office at Wembley. Fans have up until 2pm this Friday to let us know that their tickets have not arrived.

If you have already received your tickets, please make sure you bring them on the day! We will not be able to provide duplicate tickets to any individuals who have not previously contacted us by Friday 2pm.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Covered End. Getting through maybe another issue. Hopefully it won't come to this and tickets arrive for myself and others on here.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    So, basically, if you work on Friday’s, you’re stuffed! My post comes at lunchtime. I don’t get home from work until gone 5. If they haven’t arrived by Tomorrow, I’ll be phoning on Friday morning
    Same
  • Options
    Ordered online Monday  9an and not received yet..... 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Why couldn't they had open the ticket office on Friday for these queries. Very unhelpful when you get recorded message saying booking office is closed until Monday a day after the final and spend ages trying the other number.
  • Options
    Thanks for advice but if it's possible to "print your own" why not offer this as an option from day one?

Waiting for Mr Postman to arrive is a bit retro even for old technophobes like me.
    Some of our fans get very cross if they have to print their own.
  • Options
    Surely the email ‘print at home’ option would’ve been simplest from day 1?
  • Options
    Yep. So far I'll be printing 6 boarding passes, 18 train tickets, 1 hôtel réservation confirmation, so why not Wembley
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Sorry I misread.
    It would definitely have been better to have a print at home option and scan your phone option.

It would for many, but many fans don't have an e mail address.
    Many fans don't have a printer.
    Some fans are angry if they have to use their printer ink.

They need to have enough people answering the phones, which I have to say is doubtful on the service so far.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

With our day at Wembley within touching distance, we want to make sure the big day goes as smoothly as possible for you!

If you do not receive your tickets in the post on Friday morning, please call 03432 081 496 and advise one of our ticket office staff of this. Make sure you have your transaction number/FAN ID to hand, as you will be asked to confirm your identity.

You will then be asked if you would prefer to receive an email with print-at-home tickets attached or pick up a physical ticket from the ticket office at Wembley. Fans have up until 2pm this Friday to let us know that their tickets have not arrived.

If you have already received your tickets, please make sure you bring them on the day! We will not be able to provide duplicate tickets to any individuals who have not previously contacted us by Friday 2pm.

Is this for tickets issued by the club or those issued by Wembley?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    It would for many, but how many fans don't have an e mail address ?
    How many fans don't have a printer ?
    How many fans are angry if they have to use their printer ink ?
    I think that would have caused more problems.

All they need is to have enough people answering the phones, which I have to say is doubtful on the service so far.
    Don't want to be a pain but that is why it's an "option". 

If you like waiting for Mr Postman, don't own a printer/computer/email address and/or can handle the risk that the tickets will be nicked or lost en route thene you probably won't choose that option.

Sorry, just a bit on edge with no tickets and no payment taken from my account close of business Wednesday and the final on Sunday.  Our postman used to be Charlton funny enough.
  • Options

All they need is to have enough people answering the phones, which I have to say is doubtful on the service so far.

If you like waiting for Mr Postman, don't own a printer/computer/email address and/or can handle that the risk the tickets will be nicked or lost en route thene you probably won't choose that option.
    Yes apologies I misread .
    Undoubtedly it would have been better to have a print at home and or scan your phone option.
  • Options
    If Monday's phone operation is anything to go by, this could be a disaster.
  • Options

Is this for tickets issued by the club or those issued by Wembley?
    The club.
  • Options

If you like waiting for Mr Postman, don't own a printer/computer/email address and/or can handle the risk that the tickets will be nicked or lost en route thene you probably won't choose that option.

Sorry, just a bit on edge with no tickets and no payment taken from my account close of business Wednesday and the final on Sunday.  Our postman used to be Charlton funny enough.
    Are your tickets going to a UK address by post or to be collected at Wembley as address is outside the UK ?
  • Options
    They got a much better online system this season. But it's clear it's the same brains in charge.

Essentially giving people a few hours window to report their ticket hasn't arrived is ludicrous. Especially as the vast majority of us work and I have training all day so can't call...
  • Options
    Due to an error on my initial order it was redone by somebody at Charlton and no delivery method was specified - I await confirmation I can collect the ticket as it doesn't now appear it will be posted.

• Options
    I got the same email despite being outside the UK. They originally said all international fans tickets would be available at Wembley but now I'm a little bit concerned.
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    I got the same email despite being outside the UK. They originally said all international fans tickets would be available at Wembley but now I'm a little bit concerned.
    I imagine all buyers would have received the email, nothing to worry about 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some extended opening hours on Friday and also on Saturday morning would seem to be reasonable to me.

Tickets should have been home printable from day one. Not sure who is in control, of that arrangement - is it a EFL call? Why no electronic tickets on your phone either?

I know I'm not in the UK anymore, but I haven't been to a major event with a ticket printed by the venue for 5 years or more.
  • Options
    Sorry I misread.
    It would definitely have been better to have a print at home option and scan your phone option.

It would for many, but many fans don't have an e mail address.

How did they buy there tickets then ? Because it certainly wasnt over the phone unless they were v lucky 
  • Options
    Whats the procedure for collecting tickets at wembley? where from? what times it open?
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    Just a blanket e mail surely ?
    They are not going to be posting tickets to Australia and therefore surely not posting outside the UK, if they say they are not.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    So, basically, if you work on Friday’s, you’re stuffed! My post comes at lunchtime. I don’t get home from work until gone 5. If they haven’t arrived by Tomorrow, I’ll be phoning on Friday morning
    Spot on- I'm in the same boat. This helpline must be extended to 5pm Saturday and properly staffed 

• Options
    el-pietro said:
    Just a blanket e mail surely ?
    They are not going to be posting tickets to Australia and therefore surely not posting outside the UK, if they say they are not.
    Thats probably right and its definitely what I'm hoping but that 2pm limit is just a little bit worrying.
  • Options
    I don't understand why they can't just email the tickets and then scan them at the stadium - cinemas seem to manage it.
  • Options
    Thanks for advice but if it's possible to "print your own" why not offer this as an option from day one?

Waiting for Mr Postman to arrive is a bit retro even for old technophobes like me.
    That for me is the most baffling thing since the regime. If they can be printed at home why the fcuk are we anxiously waiting for the postman? 
  • Options
    And I don't have much faith in getting through if I have to call the club.
  • Options
    I don't understand why they can't just email the tickets and then scan them at the stadium - cinemas seem to manage it.
    Did this very thing when I went to watch FC Edmonton play their opening home game in the Canadian Premier League. A crowd of about 2,000 and a standard of football somewhere below National League standard.