Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Block 530. Give us a wave

edited May 2019 in General Charlton
We are the ones that haven't had a season ticket for a while. The non valley gold members.

We dont have enough season ticket holding friends to include us for the 1 in 4. 

We are the forgotten ones. The lost souls.

We would be the last allowed off of a Charlton Titanic sinking ship. Would probably just accept our fate and play the violin while in goes down.

We've probably collectively moved around a lot. Been out the country for a while perhaps. 

Gradually allowed what was once a passionate football interest....to kind of fade away a bit.

Maybe some things got in the way. 

We are just a name on the database. Every now and again, we get an email about something. 

Sometimes....we check our spam.

Anyway, the beers will be on me. Make a noise.

We won't be very close to the action....but it's a great view.

I hope some single Charlton shirt wearing ladies might be present. I might wear a Lyle Taylor wig so you can easily locate me. 

The fan I'm going with does at least have a relative Charlton fan celebrity ish status. He's rock and roll.

See you there.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019

The fan I'm going with does at least have a relative Charlton fan celebrity ish status. He's rock and roll.

See you there.

Have we got someone else coming along with us now then, Dave? :D

I’m more sausage roll than rock and roll! 
  • Options
    Are you on the pull, Dave? Great story if you meet a new wife!
  • Options
    Dave, Charlton will be in the red & white :wink:
  • Options
    I'm in 529 row 3 can't wait it's good view in these blocks tbf
  • Options
    I'm in 531 so i'll keep an eye out! 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Ferryman said:
    If we beat Sunderland.

I might propose to someone on the tube on the way home.

When

Will
  • Options
    Block 530 all the way. And yes to pretty much all the above (except the single ladies bit)
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Ferryman said:
    If we beat Sunderland.

When

Will

Blimey, that will be impressive work, seeing as you’ll be on the valley express coach.... ;)

• Options
    3blokes said:
    Dave2l said:
    Ferryman said:
    If we beat Sunderland.

When

Will

Blimey, that will be impressive work, seeing as you’ll be on the valley express coach.... ;)

Will have to get in touch with Jonathan creek.

How on earth did Dave propose to a random stranger on the jubilee line....at the exact same time he was in fact on the valley express coach with me? Doesn't make any sense. 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As I am no longer a season ticket holder it was good old block 530 for us too. I would have preferred lower, but we are in and we are going to watch Charlton win! COYRs.
  • Options
    I too am in block 530
  • Options
    No riff raff in 530!
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Ferryman said:
    If we beat Sunderland.

To get the disappointment out of the way I’m already married. Sorry hon x
  • Options
    Top block
  • Options
    I'm in this block and happy to be so. Me, 3 other lapsed season ticket holders and my family. View looks good. 
  • Options
    I am 530 too, the cream always rises to the top (above us is the equivalent of a cheap tin foil lid).
  • Options
    I'm Spartacus, and I'm in block 530.
  • Options
    All to the above as well. Happy to have a 90 minute whirlwind romance but not sure I can handle the commitment of any extra time.
  • Options
    Seeing the block I'm in have its own thread (and dedicated poem, very moving) is making me paranoid. Are we very sure 530 wasn't glitched and every seat is triple booked?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same block for me too, I feel special now I know it's the same block as 3blokes
  • Options
    Seeing the block I'm in have its own thread (and dedicated poem, very moving) is making me paranoid. Are we very sure 530 wasn't glitched and every seat is triple booked?
    It will be like the first Pistol's gig, thousands will claim to have been in block 530.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    No idea what’s going on in here, but keep it going!
  • Options
    Can i make a block 543 thread?

530, give us a song, 530, 530, give us a song.
  • Options
    528. That’s where it is at. I will have my 73 year old Mum and 12 year old daughter with me. Id like to see you compete with that. 
  • Options
    At this rate you're going to have to organise a Lifers block 530 goup photo :-)
  • Options
    Another member of the 530 brigade here. 
  • Options
    Two of us also in block 530. Have to get our own Charlton life chant going. 
  • Options
    25May98 said:
    528. That’s where it is at. I will have my 73 year old Mum and 12 year old daughter with me. Id like to see you compete with that. 
    You just have to accept that whatever you try to do, it can never be 530. Sorry!
  • Options
    530 for the five of us too !!