Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The way to do shoot outs?

praying to god we can do it without pens next week as I’m not sure I can handle that again after Friday. Phillips did enough on Friday but this Aussie lad delivers some top notch shithousery with good results. Added interest for all of us in the conclusion of the shoot out as well...

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1130078093824204800

Comments

• What exactly are the rules regarding the goalkeeper at penalties these days. I noticed Dillon is quite “pro active” as well.
  • Reza scoring the winner for Sydney there I see...
  • The defending goalkeeper must remain on the goal line, facing the kicker, between the goalposts until the ball has been kicked.

So the gk can jazz about as much as he likes as long as he doesn’t move forward off the goal line ? 
  • The defending goalkeeper must remain on the goal line, facing the kicker, between the goalposts until the ball has been kicked.

So the gk can jazz about as much as he likes as long as he doesn’t move forward off the goal line ? 
    Anyone think that the Goalkeeper came off the line rather too quickly for Sarr's penalty?
  • I’ve googled this and it seems that the gk can move as much as he wants in order to distract the kick taker. I thought the gk had to remain stationary until the ball was kicked.
  • I’ve googled this and it seems that the gk can move as much as he wants in order to distract the kick taker. I thought the gk had to remain stationary until the ball was kicked.
    In the old days, Grandad but not anymore : - )
  • Not a fan of all that chat bollox from keepers and pissing about in the line  .... 
    i noticed Phillips was trying something different to save the penalties Cos I ruined him with mine at Sparrows Lane a few weeks back 
  • edited May 2019
    I love the little snap movements Dillon throws in. Proper off putting.
  • He was also telling them "Don't miss!" - quality sledging.
  • As Henry so kindly put it earlier I’m a grandad but I just don’t like this sledging and goalkeepers trying to put off the penalty taker. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I think it’s a bit muggy , if it goes to penalties against Sunderland I’d back them at evens all day long , we owe them
  • praying to god we can do it without pens next week as I’m not sure I can handle that again after Friday. Phillips did enough on Friday but this Aussie lad delivers some top notch shithousery with good results. Added interest for all of us in the conclusion of the shoot out as well...

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1130078093824204800

Not a lot of difference to what Bruce Grobalaar did years ago. 
  • I think it’s a bit muggy , if it goes to penalties against Sunderland I’d back them at evens all day long , we owe them
    Oohaah, are you saying you don’t think we will win?
    Oohaah, are you saying you don’t think we will win?
    Just can’t see it at all , I’ve felt totally confident of getting to Wembley for ages and thought we’d lose there but cos it’s sunderland I feel the footballing gods will even things out and I’m pretty sure we’ll lose .
    (that’s the same footballing gods who are gonna let us win 25 games on the spin against the scum at some point )