Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A lot of old forum members coming back

I noticed today that we have a lot of members that I don't recognise at all/can't remember seeing before that are posting now.

It's probably a bit like the game last night in that many supporters who had drifted away in recent years came back for this big occasion. The Valley was almost packed. Our usual home attendance these days is half of that I suppose? So if/when we get promoted back to the Championship there will be many more old members coming back on here I guess.

I started to post regularly in 2014 so I didn't see how lively this place was during our last League One promotion season. A playoff final can bring so many people back both online and in real life. Just imagine what it would be like if we got to the Premier League one day😍 Now this might sound a bit far-fetched but... one can always dream.😊

Comments

• Options
    X
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Riviera said:
    Well I'd go again if CAFC go back in the Prem. Hopefully it will a proper top flight division by then with the likes of Villa, Leeds and Wednesday in and not your Bournemouths and the like.
  • Options
    Riveria has got his mallet and keep net handy .......
  • Options
    Riviera said:
    Well I'd go again if CAFC go back in the Prem. Hopefully it will a proper top flight division by then with the likes of Villa, Leeds and Wednesday in and not your Bournemouths and the like.
    Can we nominate you for that pride of the valley thing mate? Real Through Thick and Thin support. F**ks sake!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A Charlton supporter is a supporter who supports through thick and thin. Good times and bad. The amount of people who ‘pretend’ to support one club or another is sad, but true. 

It was obvious last week who were the true and loyal supporters. Those who thought the tie was over after the win at Doncaster we’re the newbies.

One more win, and Michael Grade will be back.
  • Options
    masicat said:
    A Charlton supporter is a supporter who supports through thick and thin. Good times and bad. The amount of people who ‘pretend’ to support one club or another is sad, but true. 

It was obvious last week who were the true and loyal supporters. Those who thought the tie was over after the win at Doncaster we’re the newbies.

One more win, and Michael Grade will be back.
    I think Michael Grade was there on Friday
  • Options
    drewman said:
    Riviera said:
    Can we nominate you for that pride of the valley thing mate? Real Through Thick and Thin support. F**ks sake!!
    To be fair, he's never claimed to be a 'proper' Charlton fan, I believe he considers himself a 'football' fan.

My mums the same and she's had a season ticket for over a decade.
  • Options
    Up the Addicks.