Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Will Roland be at Wembley

Will he be there?
After all It's his name on the deeds! 

For me he is most welcome and will be provided with a white glove service....... Providing he is there to finalize the paperwork with the new owner. 

Comments

• Will be disguised as the 4th official 
  • Don’t think he’ll risk it. 37,000 Charlton confronting him ... Norfolk Enchance 
  • His big bloody bouncy ball should be. 
    On the pitch, on the pitch....
  • No chance
    He could do a full circle and do a Mike Ashley and sit with the supporters 😂
  • The irony is that Roland’s master plan of making a success in football may well be about to happen though probably not in the way he envisaged.
  • Yes

To see The Spice Girls in June
  • Thought he had already said he wouldnt
  • Sponsored links:

• He probably doesn't even know we have got to Wembley!
  • I hope he goes and when we go up I hope he walks around the pitch with the players
  • who gives a fck about him.
    Constant
  • edited May 2019
    As I said on the other thread just ignore RD for one more week, LDT said RD wouldn't be going to Wembley at the last Fans Forum meeting didn't he?

I got pelters for saying this on the other thread but the epic scenes at full time did not involve any anti-RD songs and i'm glad they didn't, the scenes were better for it and will live long in the memory like Ipswich 98.
  • I think he is more likely to sack Bowyer for losing the game.
  • Will we be using pigs or taxis to throw on the pitch?
  • Sponsored links:

• He's just brought a ticket in the designated singing section 
    Is there a dancing section?
  • The irony is that Roland’s master plan of making a success in football may well be about to happen though probably not in the way he envisaged.
    By us getting promoted to the same division we were in 3 years ago?
  • He's just brought a ticket in the designated singing section 
    He wouldn't have enough points the decrepit old scrote...
  • edited May 2019
    I frigging hope not. That would be the pinnacle of shithousery if he did that. 
  • I hope I see him walking up Wembley Way ...
    He watches every game on his private feed.
  • He will probably be the first owner ever not to attend his clubs Cup Final. 
    He watches every game on his private feed.
    His private feed involves him having lunch whilst we are playing, not watching us! The Belgium 20 caught him in the act :) 
  • Heard a rumour in the pub from someone with a ST in directors' box that  Roland plans to attend and wants 50 tickets.

So we'd better hurry up and sell out before they go on general sale!