Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Final Ticket Information

1272829303133»

Comments

• JamesSeed said:
    I’m sure this will have been posted already, but this site shows the view from your seat:

http://www.wembleystadium.com/plan-your-visit/stadium-guide/view-from-your-seat
    Help, I cannot get this to work. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
    Nor could I dickie, so i used the other link above which did work for me.

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley

• If anyone needs tickets I still have the option of buying four more (if it’s six per person today?). 
  • Curb_It said:
    JamesSeed said:
    I’m sure this will have been posted already, but this site shows the view from your seat:

Nor could I dickie, so i used the other link above which did work for me.

Curb it
    Thanks that was easy using that site.
  • Settled for tickets up in the Gods, looks like a great view to be honest
    That’s taken with a wide angle lens, so when you’re there I think you’ll feel closer to the pitch than that. It’s the opposite of the foreshortening effect you get with head on horse racing camera shots. 
  • JamesSeed said:

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley this one works better in my opinion
  • JamesSeed said:
    Settled for tickets up in the Gods, looks like a great view to be honest
    That’s taken with a wide angle lens, so when you’re there I think you’ll feel closer to the pitch than that. It’s the opposite of the foreshortening effect you get with head on horse racing camera shots. 
    It will seem closer, I have been up there in those seats to watch the Race of Champions when they held it at Wembley, cracking view.
  • COOPS said:
    Guess we're now all waiting on the post over the next four days. Just hope there's not any issues.  :*
    And that my friend I would suggest is the biggest piece of optimism I have ever seen on Charlton Life:-)

Actually, I'm intrigued. Are there people in the ticket office as we speak sorting out the appropriate Wembley tickets and matching them up against transaction numbers? Christ, what a performance if they are. Shame we couldn't print at home.

As for the post office, it will be a miracle if someone doesn't have a problem. What's the procedure going to be if tickets get lost in the post?
    Read the CAFC instructions on the web site first. Then phone our ticket office who will arrange for a duplicate for you to pick up at the stadium. Simples!
  • Redrobo said:
    COOPS said:
    Guess we're now all waiting on the post over the next four days. Just hope there's not any issues.  :*
    And that my friend I would suggest is the biggest piece of optimism I have ever seen on Charlton Life:-)

Actually, I'm intrigued. Are there people in the ticket office as we speak sorting out the appropriate Wembley tickets and matching them up against transaction numbers? Christ, what a performance if they are. Shame we couldn't print at home.

As for the post office, it will be a miracle if someone doesn't have a problem. What's the procedure going to be if tickets get lost in the post?
    Read the CAFC instructions on the web site first. Then phone our ticket office who will arrange for a duplicate for you to pick up at the stadium. Simples!
    Will the phones be manned though?
  • LenGlover said:
    Redrobo said:
    COOPS said:

Will the phones be manned though?

Everything else they have done has been top notch so I am confident they will be.

To be honest, most of the cock ups have been down to people not reading the instructions and following them, or leaving it very late getting prepared. Then panic has set in. 

I am am hugely impressed with how well the club has coped shifting all these tickets. It has also been done as fairly as anyone could expect.

I certainly think they deserve a bonus now!
  • JamesSeed said:
    Your going to be right next to Sunderland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:
    COOPS said:

Just out of interest where does it say that on the website? Afraid I can't see that.  

The confirmation e-mail does say for AWAY tickets if they haven't been received 24 hours prior to KO to contact the Ticket Office but i suspect that is just a generalised statement, not specific to the Play-Off Final at Wembley. But anyway, can you imagine the chaos of lots of people phoning up on the day before saying where are my tickets?

I'm taking no chances. My postman will get an early Christmas box tomorrow! 
  • This is what the view looks like from the top tier, Block 524, row 32, seat 322 (so near the back) from a rugby match in 2015.

• JamesSeed said:
    I'm up there too, and I thought about the Sunderland proximity, but I didn't have a hell a lot of choice for the amount of tickets left.
  • hawksmoor said:
    JamesSeed said:
    I'm up there too, and I thought about the Sunderland proximity, but I didn't have a hell a lot of choice for the amount of tickets left.
    You are only ‘close’ to them if they sell out their tickets...
  • JamesSeed said:
    James King is. 
  • Anyway, just checked, Charlton blocks either side of mine, because one still has seats left and the other is sold out.
  • Block 537,row 20
  • hawksmoor said:
    JamesSeed said:
    My Sunderland mate thinks they won’t sell out. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2019
    JamesSeed said:

Try the other one, posted above: 
    You click on the appropriate seat (you can zoom in) and it’ll show you the view. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    hawksmoor said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Mine said he couldn't risk missing it so got a couple of corporate at 269 each.
  • JamesSeed said:
    hawksmoor said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Mine said he couldn't risk missing it so got a couple of corporate at 269 each.
    Nearly went for that option. My boys a bit gutted I didn’t if I’m honest. 
  • iainment said:

Any fan on here not on the database that needs help getting a ticket before general sale msg me as happy to help buy before general sale for you. However I should imagine the majority of those on this website are on the database you just don’t know it or haven’t logged on to buy tickets. Dig out your con number type it in, reset password and see if that works if you can’t get through to club on the phone. 
    Yes please! Sent you a PM 👍

h bugger, will see what i can do. Was in the queue buying for someone else who saw this offer of help and asked yesterday, but have bought that for them and logged out. Will queue again. if anyone is further into the queue than me and can buy one for Yorkshireaddick can you help? I've got another 40 min queue and my boss is becoming suspicious of my lack of input today! :-)

This one is sorted now too! 
    I would just like to thank suzisausage from the bottom of my heart.
    She got me 2 tickets just now.
    I was thinking I would have to wait until Thursday but she offered to help and I'm now going with my wife. Who has never been at a game we have lost!
    Thanks again.
    And what's more @suzisausage hand delivers the tickets to your door.
    Above and beyond. A wonderful thing to do.
  • JamesSeed said:
    If anyone needs tickets I still have the option of buying four more (if it’s six per person today?). 
    This post didn't age well