Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off Final Ticket Information

Comments

• Options
    ANYONE able to log into their account ?
  • Options
    I was and got booted out, now in a queue
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    Young adult? So my 8 year olds are "young adults" then?
    In the original post that Dazzler posted, it's worded wrong.

'Young adult' is aged 17-21.
    'Over 65' is basically concessions and also applies to kids 16 and under.
  • Options
    We're going to try for cat 4 , if not there then cat 3.
  • Options
    Here's where the boycott bites me in the arse when it comes to getting tickets! Leave a few for us on Monday!
  • Options
    RDG said:
    Here's where the boycott bites me in the arse when it comes to getting tickets! Leave a few for us on Monday!
    Exactly, don't be greedy 
  • Options
    Anyone know the best way to get a box for this? 
  • Options
    This 4 tickets for every season ticket holder is unfair. 2 each fair enough but not 4.

Ive a horrible feeling there aren't going to be that many tickets left on Monday which means a lot of fans are going to be disappointed. 
  • Options
    This 4 tickets for every season ticket holder is unfair. 2 each fair enough but not 4.

Ive a horrible feeling there aren't going to be that many tickets left on Monday which means a lot of fans are going to be disappointed. 
    You must know a season ticket holder surely?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Anyone know the best way to get a box for this? 
    Probably 'phone Wembley, or contact @PragueAddick
    because he was looking into this.
  • Options

Yeah, lete evryone who came for one game this season have equal amount as people who went every home game.
  • Options
    At the moment I’ve hopefully got someone sorting me a ticket but if that falls through.............
  • Options
    Queue number 2269. It looks like I wasn’t the only one with the plan of logging in early and waiting.
  • Options
    Anyone got on yet? I'm assuming that we can log on and assign tickets to connected accounts, I need seven in total.
  • Options

They've got to shift 36000 tickets in a short time
    Sunderland have 20000+ season ticket holders from Monday they get 6
  • Options
    buckshee said:

buckshee said:

No I honestly don't. Know the guys around where I sit to say hello to but that's all. 
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    buckshee said:
    buckshee said:
    Young adult? So my 8 year olds are "young adults" then?
    No, young adult is 17-21. There’s also a Junior U16 price
    Where does it mention that mate?
    Just seen this on the Sunderland site.

Cat 1 - £80 Adults, £60 Young Adult, £40 Concession
    Cat 2 - £62 Adults, £46.50 Young Adult, £31 Concession
    Cat 3 - £56 Adults, £42 Young Adult, £28 Concession
    Cat 4 - £52 Adults, £39 Young Adult, £26 Concession
    Cat 5 - £40 Adults, £30 Young Adult, £20 Concession
    Cat 6 - £30 Adults, £22.50 Young Adult, £15 Concession

That would be a cut for ticket master I'd guess...why they are more expensive then ours.
  • Options
    Piece of cake getting tickets. 
    Under home game if you cannot find it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Question - I’ve got my red card/con number but haven’t used it for a while so a) will the number still be valid and b) am I correct in thinking I’ll have to wait until Monday to chance my arm if my mate doesn’t come through with the ticket? 
  • Options
    Queue number 2269. It looks like I wasn’t the only one with the plan of logging in early and waiting.
    Queued got on and it’s selling season tickets 
  • Options
    Has the site crashed yet?
  • Options
    Question - I’ve got my red card/con number but haven’t used it for a while so a) will the number still be valid and b) am I correct in thinking I’ll have to wait until Monday to chance my arm if my mate doesn’t come through with the ticket? 
    Despite no going for 3+ years my account on booking.cafc.co.uk is all still there, so you should hopefully still be on the database. Monday will be earliest opportunity as have no points under the current scheme.
  • Options
    If I have 2 Adults and 2 Children SeasonTickets can I just log in once and buy 8/12/16 tickets (I dont need 16 but do need 10, for older children and their partners) or do I have to log in under every Season ticket holder.
  • Options
    Yes. To be honest I wouldn’t panic - just under 37,000 tickets is a lot to Shift.
  • Options
    Cheers @RDG
  • Options
    Down to 783 ahead of me in queue 
  • Options
    LESS THAN A MINUTE for me!!!!!!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Down to 783 ahead of me in queue 
    I dont believe there was 4000 people in front of me trying to buy tickets when I first logged on