Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

hatton vs castillo

whats your thoughts on this fight?

ive got a feeling hattons gonna get turned over, castillo's gonna be far too strong for him..

Comments

• I've said all week that Hatton will get turned over, however, I now fancy him to sneak it in the 9th round.
  • Castillo in ten.

Hatton should be approaching his prime, but he's been exposed in his last two fights. Irrespective of what he says about his training regime (and it IS frightening - I've seen some of the work he puts in in the eight weeks leading up to a fight) all that pie-eating in between makes his body weaker each time he tones up. It's basic nutritional science, but he refuses to take any notice of it. As a result, I fear his best days are already behind him.

Whatever happens, tonight's fight should be an absolute cracker - they are tailor-made for each other. The only worry i have is that hatton gets cut early - Castillo can be a nasty bastard and isn't averse to thumbing - and with a cut record like Hatton's he will be looking for every opportunity to do so. he also hits HARD and is durable so, although he is unlikely to put Hatton on his arse early because Hatton will come out aggressive, he will carry enough power through into the second half of the fight to be able to stop him in later rounds.

Looking forward to it in any case!
  • edited June 2007
    I fear Hatton will get beaten. The only hope is that because Castillo is blown up to the weight Hatton might prove too strong.
  • Leroy has summed my view up well. Hatton peaked i fear at the Costa Zhu fight and has been blagging it since.

Would love to watch it, but refuse to pay another £20 and stay up to silly o' clock.....
  • edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    Would love to watch it, but refuse to pay another £20 and stay up to silly o' clock.....
    LOL - as if. Sopcast all the way for me. paying Setanta for it!
  • Leroy you got a link and if you have the time a fools guide to watching it?
  • When does it start.... is it already over ??? ive tried sopcast and it keeps giving it that the channel is offline......
  • good job!
  • Remind me never to take boxing tips from you lot... LOl

Get in The Hit Man!
  • Sponsored links:

• I was right. Hatton proved too strong:-)
  • well done Ricky, proved myself and a few other doubters wrong, and delighted to admit it.
  • http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggo4hlf8V8Q

4th round
  • cheers afka
  • there isn't a fighter in world boxing at those weights that will be able to handle the Hatton body punches.

All this he's been blagging it nonsense - total tosh - he's a world class fighter and has proved it twice now.
  • edited June 2007
    That looks very good...... great shot....