Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL: How you feeling this morning?

Comments

• Options
    Woke up this morning feeling tense
    I was confident before now I'm on the fence...
  • Options
    Is it fair to keep my 2 year old up for the game? It is my birthday weekend and i have her tomorrow afterall...

• Options
    It's gonna be a Happyvalley. 
    Comfortable 4.0 win
  • Options
    Finished work,  nerves are kicking in now.

Gonna have a couple of pints to calm the nerves before getting the boy from school and heading to the home of football.

My son has only known the family stand but tonight will be his first experience of the north upper!!! 

Come on you reds!
  • Options
    Done sod all at work all day, can't concentrate for toffee.

Just hope for an early goal to assist the scotch in taking the edge off..

COYR
  • Options
    On my way up from the South coast on the train now and a few beers before kick off. Have been feeling confident all week but today feel very nervous about the game, this is Charlton after all and have supported them long enough to expect the worst. Let's hope they prove me wrong.
  • Options
    Woke up this morning feeling fine! Bowyer got us playing they way we should!

• Options
    Literally eye of the needle this morning at work, several times. Now I do have regular bowel issues and had beans on toast last night, but I can’t help but think there is a subconscious link.
  • Options
    I’ve tried to spend as much time as possible sitting down today because I don’t think there will be much sitting down tonight, even in the East Stand. 
  • Options
    Without doubt the extraordinary results that have been seen in the last week or so have put an extra layer of apprehension on the situation.
    I know that’s what has affected me anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Woke up nervous today but I think it will be plain sailing
  • Options
    I expect us to win tonight and go through to beat Sunderland in the final ... but ....

This is Charlton!

Even worse, I'm on holiday in Crete so can neither be at The Home Of Football ( (c) Scotty Minto) nor able to watch it on TV  - just Valley Pass for me.

Lord Bowyer's Red & White Army!
  • Options
    Made it to Greenwich. Still feel sick. 
  • Options
    Can we have an afternoon poll feeling better now. 
  • Options
    Getting more nervous by the minute 
  • Options
    Calming down a little now... Just getting eager to get under way and up to the Valley

Getting to that stage where I could have a piss every five mins though
  • Options
    All 3 of them if that's even possible.
  • Options
    Leaving home in Chatham about 5,hope to get to the ground without needing another bowel movement.
  • Options
    Took the day of work to ensure nothing could make me late couldn’t sleep last night and the day seems to be dragging on can’t wait to get to The Valley COYR 

Could be worse my mate and his son in Perth Australia won’t see the game till 2am their time and he starts work at 6am!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Traffic shocking coming down from MK. A13 entry off the A406 now closed both directions. Apart from that still dreading it this evening 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've been quietly confident all week, but am stating to get a little anxious now. I just want the match to start. 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    I'm ready for Wembley

So so confident

We are also going to put on a bit of a show tonight

It's all good

Come on you beautiful Addicks.  
    I'd like to rescind my previous bravado.  I'm shitting it now!
  • Options
    In the Valley Cafe

Already busy all around.
    Nervous as hell.
  • Options
    Confident they'll do it. Bowyer and Jacko got this team playing the way they should. If it don't happen then fair play to Donny, they will have deserved it beating this side.

Either way, what a great season it's been in such difficult circumstances. 
  • Options
    The few drinks after work have really calmed my nerves. My pal is super confident and has been all week and its rubbing off on me now thank fuck! Come on boys lets get behind them and enjoy...hopefully
  • Options
    Been to my Local in Bellac France and now ready for Sky. Felt nervy an hour ago but Pelforth lager is very strong so now feeling better, confident and looking forward to KO. Or maybe in need of another pint. COYAs
  • Options
    At HT I'm still shitting it. Bielik being out of position and Sarr rushing out caused that goal.

Beautiful strike though.
  • Options
    Also, how did the 97 that felt relaxed and looking forward it find the game?
  • Options
    robroy said:
    I’m bricking it. 

Im wearing the same outfit (washed) that I did on Sunday. Obviously this is vital to us winning...

My Mrs was asking about Wembley tickets. She could not understand when I said “don’t you dare mention that before the game, I’m not prepared to discuss anything” 

i just hope i wont be getting texts from my Millwall mates after the game. 

Please Charlton.....don’t do a Charlton 
    I'm wearing the same underpants as on Sunday

Turned inside out washed obviously
    See you for the hat-trick on Sunday fella. Back the other way? 😂