Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POLL: How you feeling this morning?

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    Totally terrified,as I fear the future of the club depends on the outcome over the next 10 days.
    You're probably right on this one. 

I can not see us having a happy future if we are not promoted. Roland will not reduce his price, buyers will not increase their offers. 

We'd be phucked.
    Or the mad old wanker will just add 10 million to the asking price if we get to the Championship.
  • For Tonight I'm nervous as hell,
    When I  won a 32 team cup as a manager with U12 I was calm as can be because I could influence the match plus we were such outsiders in the semi and Final that the pressure was on the other sides.

Charlton are Favourites tonight BUT can 3rd at last get through to a playoff final this year ?

Dream, Believe, Achieve.
    (my daughter's mantra)
  • Nervous, excited, can't work properly. Anxiety levels higher than they have been for years. Really don't enjoy playoffs yet Wembley 98 was one of the best days of my life.
  • Relaxed and looking forward to it.

Been to the gym first thing this morning, start the day well and end it well.

Have faith in Bowyer, Jackson and the team. We have a great group and they know the job. With us behind them, we can make a huge difference.

Let’s enjoy it as much as possible.
  • Before our cup final last week (the team I manage) I was so nervous leaving the house that I put one of my best trainers on my right foot and one of my old trainers with holes in it, reserved for painting etc... on my left! It was pointed out to me in the bar, whilst we were celebrating after the game! I am contemplating doing the same today for some strange reason :) If I don't I'll blame myself if we lost!
    Do it 
  • I’m bricking it. 

Im wearing the same outfit (washed) that I did on Sunday. Obviously this is vital to us winning...

My Mrs was asking about Wembley tickets. She could not understand when I said “don’t you dare mention that before the game, I’m not prepared to discuss anything” 

i just hope i wont be getting texts from my Millwall mates after the game. 

Please Charlton.....don’t do a Charlton 
  • I'm ready for Wembley

So so confident

We are also going to put on a bit of a show tonight

It's all good

Come on you beautiful Addicks.  
  • robroy said:
    I’m bricking it. 

Im wearing the same outfit (washed) that I did on Sunday. Obviously this is vital to us winning...

My Mrs was asking about Wembley tickets. She could not understand when I said “don’t you dare mention that before the game, I’m not prepared to discuss anything” 

I'm wearing the same underpants as on Sunday

Turned inside out washed obviously
  • robroy said:
    I’m bricking it. 

Me too mate. Haha
  • Sponsored links:

• Nervous as hell, keep telling myself the great form we are in!
  • robroy said:
    I’m bricking it. 

Have worn the same outfit (jeans, t-shirt, zip hoodie) each home game since we won 2-0 at home to Barnsley. 13 wins, 4 draws. 
  • edited May 2019
    Just absolute nerves now.  I wouldn’t swap the lead from the first leg, but the headspace the Donny fans must be in compared to ours is probably night and day, given they’ve nothing to lose 

football really is a great sport 
  • Just arriving at Doncaster now (on the way from Yorkshire). No fans getting on 

• A couple of days ago I was so confident about tonight's match that I booked and paid for our Wembley hospitality tickets for the final. Now I am having a few doubts and am grateful that I can get a full refund if we don't go through.
  • Just eaten breakfast and I fear there's no way of keeping it down. It's supposed to rain here today so I'm praying the park is slow and they send me home nice and early 
  • I felt better when I saw that Donny were 9/2 to qualify.
  • Started the day relaxed and laid back, logged on here and ticked the box accordingly.
    Now approaching quivering wreck status  :/
  • At some dodgy fish last night so at this present time I am literally shitting myself... might have to stick a cork up there for the game tonight 

Can you let us all know where you're sitting then?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm just ready for kick off.

I believe in our team to play to the best of their ability no matter what - they give their all for their manager and this club.

If Donny can still beat us despite that then I have to say fair play.

We will not be going down with a whimper tonight.
  • At some dodgy fish last night so at this present time I am literally shitting myself... might have to stick a cork up there for the game tonight 

Can you let us all know where you're sitting then?
    Already been said.
  • My big balls are tightening ready for action come on boys man the fuck up we will win this and beat Sunderland 
  • I am 5 mins from the anchor and hope about to neck my first beer COYR 
  • Quietly confident, but...you know...it's Charlton after all innit.
  • Excited about getting to ground early and sampling a special atmosphere growing before kick off. Scared shitless about the rest. Coyr.
  • Greenie said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Totally terrified,as I fear the future of the club depends on the outcome over the next 10 days.
    You're probably right on this one. 

I can not see us having a happy future if we are not promoted. Roland will not reduce his price, buyers will not increase their offers. 

We'd be phucked.
    Or the mad old wanker will just add 10 million to the asking price if we get to the Championship.
    He recently said he wouldn't. (fwiw).
  • Not sure what’s going on, keep pacing up and down when I was so relaxed earlier. The excitement is building, I just want to be at The Valley now.
  • 10 mins then I'm out this hellhole
  • Very confident / excited