Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

POLL: How you feeling this morning?

Comments

• 9 years to the day we lost against Swindon on penalties. Not what I wanted to pop up on my memories this morning. Certainly hasn’t helped the nerves 
    That's the reason I'm not going to the Oak tonight.

Superstitious.
  • edited May 2019
    Glad I'm in the majority, reading posts I feel many fans are lying to themselves and yet have likely voted honestly. 

We should have put them to bed on Sunday instead we brought on Pearce, sat deep and invited them onto us and we conceded. 

A bit of a mistake from Bowyer, but i'd have taken 2-1 before the game and I have taken it after. It is simply frustrating to lose some advantage in that way. 
  • looking forward to it, it's what live sport is all about + confident we shall conquer.
  • In the euphoria of Sunday's victory I felt uncharacteristically bullish.

As the week has progressed normal service has resumed. That said a big part of me is in the @oohaahmortimer camp and thinks Sunderland will gain their revenge for last time at Wembley
  • edited May 2019
    Totally terrified,as I fear the future of the club depends on the outcome over the next 10 days.
    You're probably right on this one. 

I can not see us having a happy future if we are not promoted. Roland will not reduce his price, buyers will not increase their offers. 

We'd be phucked.
  • Totally terrified,as I fear the future of the club depends on the outcome over the next 10 days.
    What future?
  • One game at a time...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2019
    Nervous for tonight. We must not conceed first.
  • At some dodgy fish last night so at this present time I am literally shitting myself... might have to stick a cork up there for the game tonight 
  • I do have a little voice in my head telling me that I am far too relaxed and confident for a Charlton fan! I just really trust Bowyer and the team.
  • Macronate said:

Had one dump this morning, expecting more.

But it was a confident dump (not nervous) and am expecting upcoming dumps to also be brimming with confidence.

Also, getting on the beer early to dissipate any pre-match nerves.

I'm up to three already and I'm expect................................. be right back.
  • GRAY9 said:
    9 years to the day we lost against Swindon on penalties. Not what I wanted to pop up on my memories this morning. Certainly hasn’t helped the nerves 
    That's the reason I'm not going to the Oak tonight.

Superstitious.
    Yep, same for me. 
    I’m as sick with nerves as I have ever been. 
    Not being there is a million times worse. 
    Give them a cheer for me, please!
  • Said on the other thread. Been calm all week. Absolutely bricking it this morning. Leaving work early and drinking from half 3. COYR.

Bloody hell - by 7.45 you won't even have a clue who's playing!
  • Trepidatious
  • Think I’ve been less nervous for job interviews. 
  • I am thinking of how I might feel if we manage to somehow cock this up!
    So you won’t be surprised to know I am extremely tense.
  • At some dodgy fish last night so at this present time I am literally shitting myself... might have to stick a cork up there for the game tonight 
    Where are you sitting....just asking like?
  • Sponsored links:

Trap 1
  • To be fair, even with a litany of psychotropic drugs, "Nervous as hell" tends to be my default. Because the game is at quarter to 12 here, it's such a weird time, and I have meetings from about 9-11:30. Originally was really hoping for a quiet morning, but then realized that meetings might be better as otherwise I'll probably just be pacing the living room and might even start drawing up tactics on a tactics board that no one else will ever see. 

#WellBalancedHuman
    Hopefully in the away dugout
  • Looking forward to missing the entire 1st half while I look for a stream to struggle through the 2nd. But, at least I won't pay another fiver to Now TV, to then be told it ain't available in France....COYR
    I paid 8.99 and it won't work here either.
  • Nervous about the mad scramble for Wembley tickets on Saturday morning.
  • 3-0’Charlton
  • I have a Parkinsons tremor that increases with anxiety,I pity the poor bastard sitting next to me tonight whos ribs will get a right pounding
  • razil said:
    Trepidatious

This is not the time and place to be boasting about your dinosaur knowledge.