Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL: How you feeling this morning?

Comments

• Options
    GNelson said:
    I woke up this morning feeling fine
    Something tell me i’m Into something good...
  • Options
    Looking forward to missing the entire 1st half while I look for a stream to struggle through the 2nd. But, at least I won't pay another fiver to Now TV, to then be told it ain't available in France....COYR
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Haven't felt this confident in a Charlton side and management team to win a 'big game' before
  • Options
    I'm really nervous about this, I really want us to get promoted after winning the final, but my head is all over the place this morning.
  • Options
    I wasn’t nervous until I read about all the nerves starting to show and now I’m getting slightly anxious. Diazepam for breakfast it is then.
  • Options
    As long and Bow and the management team and the players aren’t nervous, that’s all that matters. I’m so nervous, I don’t know what to do with myself this morning. Got in the car to go to the gym, drove round the block and went home
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Looking forward to missing the entire 1st half while I look for a stream to struggle through the 2nd. But, at least I won't pay another fiver to Now TV, to then be told it ain't available in France....COYR
    Stick close to @Callumcafc, mate. he found a cracking stream showing Sky on Sunday with hardly any buffering.
  • Options
    Buzzing! We can do this albeit the first goal will be crucial.
    COYR’s!!⚽️⚽️⚽️
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Nervous / Excited , there was not an option so just picked buzzing! finish at 1 and will head into Greenwich to meet my mate and have a few before hand COYR

Personally feel @oohaahmortimer deserves a CL ban until after Wembley :P

• Options
    Strangely, I felt really nervous throughout most of yesterday. Couldn’t stop thinking about the game all day. This morning I’m feeling a bit more relaxed, but am expecting a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions leading up to kick off (and possibly after).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excited, supporting Charlton we don't often get nights like this. A sell out, Charlton fans on all sides of the ground and the bonus of being 2-1 up at home for a chance to play at Wembley. Enjoy it and sing your hearts out! COYR! 
  • Options
    Said on the other thread. Been calm all week. Absolutely bricking it this morning. Leaving work early and drinking from half 3. COYR.
    Me too. I've been calm, confident and excited all week.
    This morning I'm quite nervous.

I think it's because we are so nearly at Wembley, we are the better team, the form team and it's our's unless we throw it away or are very unfortunate.

Plus Sunderland look so average we feel we really should win promotion.
  • Options
    Play as we did in the first leg and as we have at home this year and we'll be fine. A nice early goal please Addicks.
  • Options
    I now feel very emotional, having read the thread.
  • Options
    Getting the shakes a little bit... Not nervous as hell yet but certainly getting to that sort of stage, I'll message when Im about to drive up from Strood so people know to stay off the A2
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Am off work today.
    Was looking at getting over Charlton for 4pm, can see that being earlier.
    Little Faith on Creekside at 4, River Ale House at 5, Bartrams at 7, pass out at 7:45, miss game.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Have been confident all week but  I dont like the fact that so far all the teams playing away in the 2nd leg  have gone through.
  • Options
    Getting the shakes a little bit... Not nervous as hell yet but certainly getting to that sort of stage, I'll message when Im about to drive up from Strood so people know to stay off the A2
    You need a drink if your getting the shakes 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Am off work today.
    Was looking at getting over Charlton for 4pm, can see that being earlier.
    Little Faith on Creekside at 4, River Ale House at 5, Bartrams at 7, pass out at 7:45, miss game.
    I have been spotted previously sleeping in the ground
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    You need a drink if your getting the shakes 
    Sadly working from home so cant be drinking yet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m on my way to work and already need a beer to calm down.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Its been two years....WhatYaFink.....Excitement level 10, buzzing like Roadrunner on Speed
    FFS I woke up at 4am.........!
  • Options
    Just remembered, need to sort out my Sky pass!!
  • Options
    Nervcited

Excivous
  • Options
    50% Roadrunner, 50% IBS.  

Bookies appear to think tonight a mere formality...  Look how close they have us to Sunderland but with twice the football still to play.

Which makes me even more bloody nervous!

• Options
    More nervous than I was expecting. Not just about whether we win tonight, but also about red cards as these games can get fractious..
  • Options
    Tremendously excited but also nervous because the stakes are so high. If we get through, it will be a night that we'll remember for the rest of our lives; lose - and it will be the last time we ever see several of these players in a Charlton shirt again.
  • Options
    9 years to the day we lost against Swindon on penalties. Not what I wanted to pop up on my memories this morning. Certainly hasn’t helped the nerves 
  • Options
    massive hangover, but will be worse tomorrow.......
  • Options
    if anyone has a spare in West tonight, please pm me. Cheers