Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Opera Singer

2»

Comments

• Options
    According to this, Victoria Stanyon is a Charlton fan.  And look at Slater - all fragrant and innocent.

http://origin-www.cafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10267~2620466,00.html
    Wow, that girl can sing!! 
  • Options
    When ever Martin Toal wasn't available, I remember a woman opera singer.
    If the said female has put the ponds on in recent years it won't be over till the large lady sings.

SoundAsaPond. :/
    I'm not calling Victoria Stanton pond life, it's just that the u disappeared !
  • Options
    an opera singer is for a promotion party - we aren't there yet 
    Oh well, I’ll have to stick to singing my oil of Olay song......

Olay, Olay, Olay.....
    you know the rest.
    Win or lose, at least we'll look ten years younger.
  • Options
    Liked the operas singers. 

What we really need is the pitch announced who liked saying "FIVE MINUTES". He was great, proper Dowie signing
  • Options
    Didn't Difford and Tilbrook (Squeeze) play before a match once?
    Definitely did before the first Broncos game at The Valley. 
  • Options
    The best entertainment they ever booked was Tony Bennett singing We Sent the Palace Down. Different times. It all seems quite surreal looking back.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    The best entertainment they ever booked was Tony Bennett singing We Sent the Palace Down. Different times. It all seems quite surreal looking back.
    Tony Bennett? I think you mean Tony Christie
    I have an inkling that we had a Swedish tenor at The Valley on a couple of occasions?
    Yes, Bjorn Arvidsson. Not sure why The Valley hasn't made the highlight page of his website.

• Options
    This is not a game for Opera singers.
  • Options
    This is not a game for Opera singers.
    True.
    Looking at the size of em they definitely lack pace. 
  • Options
    Tony Christie did one match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:
    Tony Bennett? I think you mean Tony Christie
    I have an inkling that we had a Swedish tenor at The Valley on a couple of occasions?
    Yes, Bjorn Arvidsson. Not sure why The Valley hasn't made the highlight page of his website.

• Options
    Martin Toal was originally booked to sing at the Valley by Michael LaRoche Management who at the time were arranging shows with the great Dave Archer when he was conference manager. MLR Management also put on all the early Abba, Beatles ,Queen etc shows at the Valley.
    Comedian Jimmy Jones also did a pre match show in one of the bars.