Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you're not at the Valley on Friday night, where will you be watching?

Comments

• Options
    As I don't have Sky, I need to find a pub showing the match. Anyone know of one in Holsworthy or Bideford areas?
    Or just buy a 24hr pass on NowTV and stream it.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'll be watching at home alone. 

In my boxers with moisturiser and tissues at the ready.
    Ffs it's not that exciting.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Depends how close the game is.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Depends how close the game is.
    I reckon we’ll edge it! 😉
  • Options
    Paphos in Cyprus, just off to check they're showing the Sunderland game tonight. 
  • Options
    I've already scheduled an 'important project task' on my work calendar for Friday afternoon...

I'm gonna need to find a quiet room at the office to watch it in peace. But shhh don't tell the boss.

What about you lot?
    I'm "out of the office" from 11-2 local time. 

Fortunately I work from home so will watch it on Telly. We have our monthly all hands during the second half and there's stuff I need to be there for so people don't mess it up, so don't know what I'm gonna do about that. But oh well.
  • Options
    Bellac in France
  • Options
    Panic-stricken behind the sofa in Omagh (unless we go about 10-0 up), hopefully with a stream to watch.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Never before has the inclusion of the first "at" been so vital.  Without it your post would have been an entirely horrendous concept.
    Oh Jebus this made me laugh out loudly.

after a shite day in the office that brought a genuine smile
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One of the Irish pubs here - hopefully they'll show it instead of Real Zaragoza v Sporting Gijon!
  • Options
    St Truidian.
  • Options
    IS ANYONE AT THE F***ING GAME?????
    I'm quite surprised at some people on here, that live in the UK, who will not be at The Valley. You literally couldn't stop me from going. 
  • Options
    I'll be watching oN SK3 in Skopje, North Macedonia. Still the only Addick in the country unless someone knows different. I wore my shirt at the recent 5k run and didn't get accosted.
  • Options
    I'm quite surprised at some people on here, that live in the UK, who will not be at The Valley. You literally couldn't stop me from going. 

If I throw a two day sicky in the next six months I’ll be facing disciplinary action and I don’t fancy telling the missus we’ll be surviving on beans on toast until I find regular employment. She hates beans.
  • Options
    F******* Caister.

Don't ask!
  • Options

about 24500 Charlton fans and 2000 Donny
  • Options
    Brac, Croatia...long story...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Costa Adeje Tenerife.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Davo55 said:
    But, to your credit, you recognise and acknowledge that others see things differently. I'm maintaining my Valley boycott for this season as a matter of principle, as much as that hurts. But I'll be at Wembley, God willing, when we're in the final.
    I wasn't referring to anyone boycotting Davo.
    I was referring to the non boycotters :smile:
    I blocked out booking anything for May, because of the possibility that we'd be in the play offs.
  • Options
    Brac, Croatia...long story...
    Where it is currently a bit wet, right?
  • Options
    Will check the bbc now & again. Having boycotted for three years can't bring myself to go to the pub to watch it as will only wish I was at OUR VALLEY. Crazy maybe but there you are :-(

Sorry Bob.....but that’s ridiculous mate!
    That's ok Soundasa but please explain why how I feel is ridiculous ?
  • Options
    Will check the bbc now & again. Having boycotted for three years can't bring myself to go to the pub to watch it as will only wish I was at OUR VALLEY. Crazy maybe but there you are :-(

Sorry Bob.....but that’s ridiculous mate!
    It makes my views look sane.
    Ha unlikely
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    As I don't have Sky, I need to find a pub showing the match. Anyone know of one in Holsworthy or Bideford areas?
    Or just buy a 24hr pass on NowTV and stream it.
    Thanks for the suggestion.  I really have no idea where to start with this but will try and find out for future matches.
  • Options
    Will be watching alone, in my apartment in Hanoi at 1.45am with work in the morning.. God help me. Not sure about streaming options, found a website link last time but would prefer to just pay for it but not sure if I can get a NowTV pass here in Vietnam. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    It’s not started yet. 
  • Options
    My 10 yr old son has round 2 of the British Karting Champs this weekend so most likely in the bar at the Premier Inn Chipping Norton. 

Worst bit about this hobby of his is that it rules your life. We are away racing almost every weekend...