Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Red Wigs and Balloons

2»

Comments

• I'll be wearing my usual "matchday special".

• Fuck me, John McEnroe’s let himself go a bit.
    You can not be serious
  • It’s a no from me
  • Don't need a wig mate, you shouldn't either, they fool nobody plus being bald has gots to be better than being a redhead, innit?
    In all seriousness, we should be togged out exclusively in black & white with just the yellow & red highlights from CARD's regalia.
    The bigger the stage the better to hound the toxic old bungler out of our club.
  • There's a famous photo of Garry Nelson in a red and white wig after the FA Cup draw at Ashton Gate in 94 (user on the front cover of VOTV), so people were wearing wigs to big Charlton games back then!

• edited May 2019

Yeaaa thats him :smile:

One of the nicest Gents I've had the privilege to know down the Valley - Was telling me on the last day of the season how he was planning on a trip to Norfolk for this week and was hoping for Peterborough in the Play-Offs due to being just down the road for Sunday

Glad he was able to buy a ticket
  • T_C_E said:
    It could be a really iconic way of celebrating breaking the South London attendance record for the 2018/19 season.
    @AddickUpNorth I suspect BBW has smuggled in a mobile, time for a shake down and a cavity search!  ;)

He’ll be grabbing his balls and squatting before you can say ‘I’m the daddy’.