Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Are weexpecting any changes for Fulham ?

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Diawara back ? Thomas on the bench maybe ?

Comments

• Did any of the internationals pick up any knocks?

Did Andy Reid Play for ROI?

I really have not followed any footie since the last CAFC game inc. Engerland.

Hopefully Diawara is getting back to fitness but whether he should be dropped straight back in I doubt, we need blood and guts from the experienced players of PL tomorrow.

Is all of the team v Arse still fit?
  • Did Andy Reid Play for ROI?

Played 70 mins and apparently had a good game.

Is all of the team v Arse still fit?

As far as I know...Rommedahl also played I think for Denmark in midweek.

It certainly looks as though ID has his fullest squad to date to pick from this season, whether they'll be match sharp is a different matter.

From the Beeb's site:
    Fulham (from): Niemi, Lastuvka, Rosenior, Knight, Pearce, Queudrue, Brown, Diop, Radzinski, Timlin, John, Helguson, McBride, Volz, Bocanegra, Routledge, N Jensen, C Jensen.

Charlton (from): Carson, Young, Hreidarsson, El Karkouri, Fortune, Rommedahl, Hughes, Faye, Kishishev, Reid, Ambrose, Thomas, Hasselbaink, D Bent, Diawara, Pouso, Myhre, M Bent, Ashton, Holland.

Fulham trio Carlos Bocanegra, Ian Pearce and Papa Bouba Diop are fit.

But Luis Boa Morte (cheekbone), Jimmy Bullard, Ahmad Elrich, Philippe Christanval (all knee), Simon Elliott and Mark Pembridge (both calf) are out.

Charlton may welcome winger Jerome Thomas back into the squad after his recovery from a broken foot.

Souleymane Diawara and Omar Pouso are close to full fitness, but Gonzalo Sorondo and Djimi Traore are not ready to return and Kevin Lisbie is out.
  • The BBC reviews are funny - they always contain gems like "Lisbie is out ............... if Lisbie plays it will be his 150th appearance"