Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Playoff coverage in Canada

2»

Comments

• @Stu_of_Kunming looks like it’s on ssports.com in China, if that’s where you happen to be.
    Cheers, although I'll still have to try a dodgy stream, or go down the VPN route, English commentary is a must.

Cheers though.
  • edited May 2019
    I'm watching on ESPN+ here but I'll most probably be hunting for some streams in the run up to kick off tomorrow. If I find any I'll post them on here and any other streaming threads tomorrow.
  • Good man, @Callumcafc

My tech-friendly neighbour has promised to do the same, I will post whatever he recommends me.

Unlike last year, tomorrow feels to me like a Big Game...
  • Albertan Junior and I will be up early doors to watch this on DAZN, a bit nervous TBH but if we play our usual game we should be ok. Then watching Calgary's new professional footie team Cavalry FC - All on Canadian mothers day!
  • Albertan Junior and I will be up early doors to watch this on DAZN, a bit nervous TBH but if we play our usual game we should be ok. Then watching Calgary's new professional footie team Cavalry FC - All on Canadian mothers day!
    Mirrors my day, except I’ll be watching with my old man, and then going to watch FC Edmonton. 
  • Trying to get in to DAZN, setting my VPN to each of Germany, Switzerland and Austria. But I am now getting

Our apologies

We are facing an unexpected issue and our techs are working hard to fix it. Please, come back later.

84_000_403m

Anyone else getting this? It may be that DAZN can detect my VPN, as the BBC often can :-). Looks like an illegal stream needed. My neighbour Mad Vincent who understands the net promises me some links 15 mins before KO, so I'll post any he sends.
  • I’m watching from NZ on the bet365 stream. That may work for you 
  • edited May 2019
    http://hdstreams.club/hd/ch6.php @PragueAddick

EDIT: for novices... when using dodgy links, you do not have to create an account, you do not have to share your location. Ignore or click deny on any of those pop-ups and continue clicking the stream until it loads.

• Callum, mate, said it before, you are a superstar. Thank you, currently look perfect. Just cannot find the button for full screen
  • DAZN working great in Canada
  • Sponsored links:

• Got full screen now too.
  • Callum, mate, said it before, you are a superstar. Thank you, currently look perfect. Just cannot find the button for full screen
    Hover your mouse over the stream window and a couple of arrows should appear in the bottom right corner. Click those for full screen.
  • How's the stream holding up @PragueAddick ?
  • It's working perfectly, cheers callum.

AdBlocker is a must.
  • DAZN working great in Canada
    Same here, Charlton working even better! :smiley:
  • edited May 2019
    How's the stream holding up @PragueAddick ?
    @Callumcafc. Will hope you can repeat the trick Friday.
    I had a little bit of buffering from time to time, one restart, but such good quality. 
    Yep was a horribly early start but a really great result - now i’m heading into Calgary as my boy has a u12 game in the NE - getting to a Cavalry game is on my wishlist this season.
  • It buffered once during the half time adverts, top work Callum!
  • Absolutely delighted for all of you.....seems that by fair means or foul you all managed to see the game.
    Good luck for Friday!
  • edited May 2019
    Friday will be even better for me, it's the middle of the night so everyone will be asleep, not hogging my bandwidth!

2:45am kickoff will mean Saturday is a s**** day at work. Sorry kids, teacher is gonna be sleepy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looking at the DAZN schedule - they don't seem to be advertising any playoff final games for that weekend? Hoping that they do have the rights to it
  • I’m not sure, I’m assuming they will but haven’t seen anything about it.

If anyone else is watching in Vancouver I’ve got Colony Bar on Main Street showing the game today. You’d be relieving the Mrs. of having to pretend to care about football for a couple of hours! 
    Hover your mouse over the stream window and a couple of arrows should appear in the bottom right corner. Click those for full screen.
      I'mjust getting the 3 pulsing dots!!!! mmmm
  • edited May 2019
    Olly said:
    Callum, mate, said it before, you are a superstar. Thank you, currently look perfect. Just cannot find the button for full screen
      I'mjust getting the 3 pulsing dots!!!! mmmm
    This link was for last week’s game. Try the link posted in the Potential Streaming Services thread.
  • I’m not sure, I’m assuming they will but haven’t seen anything about it.

If anyone else is watching in Vancouver I’ve got Colony Bar on Main Street showing the game today. You’d be relieving the Mrs. of having to pretend to care about football for a couple of hours! 
    Hope the rain has stopped - got soaked on Tuesday playing golf up in Surrey