Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pubs for Sunday.

2»

Comments

• I have a bit of a dilemma over this. I'm not going to Donny and I don't have sky , so my only option is to watch it down the pub , but , the only times I've watched Charlton on TV in there , we have lost , Shrewsbury away , last years play offs and this seasons opener against Sunderland. I don't want to jinx things , so should I go or just join the match thread at home ?
    Mmmm ya say...in there...as in same pub every time,so maybe ride ya luck and try a different pub...😉🍻
  • HandG said:
    If you are considering Greenwich etc, get yourselves down Charlton and give pubs like the Swan, Oak, Bugle and RoD support on a non-matchday 
    A few of us are heading to the Swan, hopefully be a few Charlton in there.

can’t help but think the club are missing a trick by not putting it on in Crossbars especially now the away allocation is sold out....
    Don't think Swan have sky only BT, Bugle has Sky, you'd better check 1st.
    The Bugle it is then!
  • iainment said:
    Depending on what time I leave for my Sunday cycle I'll either be in Gravesend or Rochester for the biggest match of the week.
    Can anyone recommend good pubs in either to see it?
    Many thanks.
    Gravesend isn't too bad. There is a decent pub with about a 1,000 TVs.

Not a scummy kind of pub. Just a normal big one.

It's near Mcdonalds-ish.

Sorry, don't actually know what it's called! 
  • edited May 2019
    I have a bit of a dilemma over this. I'm not going to Donny and I don't have sky , so my only option is to watch it down the pub , but , the only times I've watched Charlton on TV in there , we have lost , Shrewsbury away , last years play offs and this seasons opener against Sunderland. I don't want to jinx things , so should I go or just join the match thread at home ?
    Mmmm ya say...in there...as in same pub every time,so maybe ride ya luck and try a different pub...😉🍻
    Or create a nowtv account and stream it for £8.99 for 24hrs meaning you can get tonight's game, our game tomorrow and even tomorrow night's game!
  • Any pubs in Greenwich confirmed they are showing it? Wouldn't be surprised if some put on the old firm instead
    I'm sure Hardy's Freehouse will have it on.
  • Dave2l said:
    iainment said:
    Depending on what time I leave for my Sunday cycle I'll either be in Gravesend or Rochester for the biggest match of the week.
    Many thanks.

It's near Mcdonalds-ish.

The goose would be my guess 
  • Dave2l said:
    iainment said:
    Many thanks.

It's near Mcdonalds-ish.

The Goose or The Pocock both next to McDonald’s 
  • Dave2l said:
    iainment said:
    Many thanks.

It's near Mcdonalds-ish.

Thanks.
  • iainment said:
    Dave2l said:
    iainment said:
    Many thanks.

It's near Mcdonalds-ish.

Thanks.

Roughly opposite Santander I think 👍

Me and a well known CL name might turn up too. Should be good.

I rent a place and fear the amount of noise we will be making
  • Anyone know if the Anchor in hope by the Thames is likely to be showing it?
  • Sponsored links:

• In case anyone is looking last minute, Lost Hour in Greenwich have it on the projector screen 
  • Good crowd in the RoD, we’re the only match on. Of course.
  • Prince Albert in Dover. BIt painful having it done, but the result was worthwhile.

• Anybody in the Bromley area, The Bricklayers Arms is a fantastic boozer and will be showing the game.
    Good shout this. Decent pub and a few Charlton in the back room watching the game.
  • BertieB said:
    Anybody in the Bromley area, The Bricklayers Arms is a fantastic boozer and will be showing the game.
    Good shout this. Decent pub and a few Charlton in the back room watching the game.
    That will be my spot for next Friday.
  • BertieB said:
    Anybody in the Bromley area, The Bricklayers Arms is a fantastic boozer and will be showing the game.
    Your be the only one in there little legs 
  • clb74 said:
    BertieB said:
    Your be the only one in there little legs 
    @RedPanda and hopefully @Anna_Kissed will be in attendance.

Don't forget my Wembley tickets, I need 3.