Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Doncaster v Charlton | Sun 12 May | 12:15pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    We will come unstuck..hope the players don't think like some of our supporters who already think were in the championship let alone Wembley. 2-0 stroll for Donny
    Literally not seen a single comment from any Charlton fan suggesting that we're already up. Are you this negative about Celtic/Ebbsfleet? 
  • Options
    I'll be watching on TV, I am nervous about this, but also quietly confident we will come back with at least a draw. We have the team to win this, I just hope they all turn-up and give the circa 4000 travelling fans a lot to cheer. My head say 1-1, my heart is saying 2-0 to the Addicks, to be honest I'd take either. COYR's!!
  • Options
    Nice and sunny up here at the moment! 
  • Options
    We will come unstuck..hope the players don't think like some of our supporters who already think were in the championship let alone Wembley. 2-0 stroll for Donny
    Afternoon Gelan!  😉
  • Options
    Cagey 1-1 draw and we'll take them back to the Valley.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    JaShea99 said:
    When was the last time we conceded from open play?
    Depends what you consider to be open play.

Oxford scored from a corner against us. Before that, it was the goal scored by Luton at the Valley.

Before that there was another goal from a corner scored by Pompey and then comes the goal we conceded at the Keepmoat on 2nd March.

So if you don't count corners as open play we have only conceded twice from open play in about 70 days.
  • Options
    Just checked into the hotel, weather isn’t great but a fair bit around. Drive up was smooth and roads clear, pretty good.

Really can’t wait now, come on you reds!
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Just checked into the hotel, weather isn’t great but a fair bit around. Drive up was smooth and roads clear, pretty good.

I'm going by car tomorrow. 
    How long did your journey take.
    And did you leave front the south London area ?
  • Options
    I dont think for one second that Bow will let any of our players think anything other than to get the job done,neither of these play off games will be easy. The players and management will be on point,no doubt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sage said:

I'm going by car tomorrow. 
    How long did your journey take.
    And did you leave front the south London area ?
    Stopped off at Peterborough services for a toilet break and some food for a little bit. Driving time all in all was about 2 hours 45 minutes to 3 hours. Came from South East London way, went through the Dartford tunnel, then on M11, then A1.

For anyone wondering, the hotel has a beefeater attached to it so probably the closest place to have a drink, and it’s literally right round the corner from the stadium, there is a fair amount here to be honest. 
  • Options
    Thanks sage  
  • Options
    Thanks sage  
    No problem, safe trip tomorrow.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    We'll win the reverse 2-0 in regular time.
    Extra Time or Penalties?
    Too scared to think about it.
  • Options
    This has got Parker hatrick written all over it.  0-5 Charlton.  Phillips to start the scoring and Purrington with the 5th.
    I'll get Dillon Phillips tattooed in large letters on me private parts if he were to score in the Play-Offs (outside of penalties that is)
  • Options
    Nice and sunny up here at the moment! 
    Also had some really heavy rain. I expect the game to be called off due to a waterlogged pitch  :)
  • Options
    This has got Parker hatrick written all over it.  0-5 Charlton.  Phillips to start the scoring and Purrington with the 5th.
    I'll get Dillon Phillips tattooed in large letters on me private parts if he were to score in the Play-Offs (outside of penalties that is)
    There’s a joke there about only the initials showing...but I won’t go there!  Either way!!!  😉
  • Options
    I’m like a teenager on a first date. 
    You’ve knocked two out already but STILL worried about getting a public stiffy?
  • Options
    The fact you’ve got Phillips down to score before Parker is telling ;)

Jokes aside I fancy Parker for a goal tomorrow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Completely different vibe than last year. The  we just about scraped into the play offs & played an in form Shrews team. This year we are the in form team & the way we have been playing over the past 6/8 weeks I feel very confident. 

1-2. Taylor & Parker. 
    WTF !
    He wasn’t predicting the scorers. That’s just the name of his solicitors. 
  • Options
    If Aribo, Cullen, Bielik and Williams/Morgan turn up Doncaster will have their work cut out. 
    The game will be abandoned unless more than just those four turn up. 
  • Options
    Getting picked up at 7.30 tomorrow by my old mate Bubbles. 
    Any of you old farts on here remember him.
  • Options
    Always knew he wasnt dead lol!
  • Options

?
    Omg that's so racist. 😉
  • Options
    Yes I remember him.