Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rivalries, which side of the fence?

2»

Comments

• Options
    No strong feelings either way with most of them but definitely prefer Spurs to Arsenal.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Arsenal and Tottenham - like both
    Man City over Man Utd but I am turning the other way
    Liverpool over Everton 
    Newcastle over Sunderland
    Southampton over Portsmouth
    Villa over Birmingham
    Forest and Derby - don't care tuppence
    Rangers and Celtic - dislike both
    Real and Barca - don't care
    Brighton over Palace
    Millwall over Palace
    Bromley over Welling
    Ebbsfleet over Dartford
    Bromley over Ebbsfleet
    Leyton Orient over West Ham
  • Options
    Arsenal v Tottenham: used to be Arsenal but since Poch went there I completely changed opinions on Spurs so it's Spurs.
    Man City v Man Utd: Man U are the club that I dislike the most in this world while China's Sun Jihai was an important player for Man City so Man City.
    Everton v Liverpool: liked Everton very much when Martinez was there but now don't have a preference.
    Newcastle v Sunderland: Sunderland without a doubt.
    Southampton v Portsmouth: don't care.
    Villa v Birmingham: don't care.
    Forest v Derby: don't care.
    Rangers v Celtic: don't care.
    Real v Barca: Barca, because of Messi. Used to dislike Real as they would always buy the best players from other clubs.
  • Options
    Plymouth over Exeter
    Blackpool/Fleetwood - undecided
    Hartlepool over Darlington
    Port Vale over Stoke
    Chester over Wrexham
    Barnet over Enfield
    Dundee over Dundee United
    Oxford over Swindon
    Welling over Dartford
    AFC Wimbledon over MK Dons
  • Options
    Arsenal v Tottenham: used to be Arsenal but since Poch went there I completely changed opinions on Spurs so it's Spurs.
    Man City v Man Utd: Man U are the club that I dislike the most in this world while China's Sun Jihai was an important player for Man City so Man City.
    Everton v Liverpool: liked Everton very much when Martinez was there but now don't have a preference.
    Real v Barca: Barca, because of Messi. Used to dislike Real as they would always buy the best players from other clubs.
    Weirdly, this is exactly the same as me, right down to switching from arsenal to spurs. 
  • Options
    Arsenal over Tottenham - A much smaller gap than it use to be but Arsenal still edge it.
    Man City over Man Utd - Easy, united scum.
    Liverpool over Everton - Half of the family are scouse and Liverpool fans. They were almost my team until I was converted to an Addick.
    Sunderland over Newcastle - Dislike of the big club mentality all Newcastle fans have.
    Portsmouth over Southampton - Close one, but most Southampton fans are pricks.
    Villa over Birmingham - Dunno why.
    Forest over Derby - Dunno why.
    Rangers over Celtic - Probably goes back to Rangers being the better team when growing up.
    Real over Barca - Dunno why.
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Weirdly, this is exactly the same as me, right down to switching from arsenal to spurs. 
    Haha. That's nice to know😝
  • Options
    Dartford over Ebbsfleet
  • Options
    Arsenal over Tottenham - Dads a gooner, I used to be (Younger years)
    Man City over Man Utd (Never really like united, City might have bought a lot but think they play good football and don't go around shouting it, although not sure I know any City fans, might be why)
    Everton over Liverpool (Underdog, plus hatred for Liverpool)
    Newcastle over Sunderland (Newcastle top night out, used to be entertaining side to watch with Ginola/Aspillia and co, great games against Liverpool)
    Southampton over Portsmouth (Fans- quality always have been)
    Villa over Birmingham - Seem the less scummy, never really disliked Villa, Birmingham naturally makes me think of hooligans /millwall sort
    Forest over Derby - Cant really choose, don't dislike or like any particularly
    Rangers over Celtic - Not sure why probably growing up dominance, Ally Mcoist
    Real over Barca - again superstars, original Ronaldo, Raul, Zidane, I don't really mind Barca too much but would always prefer Real
  • Options
    Anyone over Tottenham 
    Man City over Man Utd 
    Liverpool over Everton, Liverpool were the first team I 'followed' thanks for my older brother.
    Newcastle over Sunderland 
    Pompy over Southampton due to the Lib getting smashed up that time, wankers.
    Villa over Birmingham - Didn't care before but a good friend out here is a Villa fan.
    Don't care about Forest or Deby.
    Rangers over Celtic - My mums family are from Glasgow and are all Rangers.
    Love watching Real and Barca, think Messi is overrated though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tottenham 
    Man City
    Everton
    Sunderland
    Southampton or Portsmouth? Not bothered
    Villa
    Forest
    Rangers or Celtic? Don’t really care, but whichever one hasn’t dominated for the last ten years, so Rangers for now. 
    Barca
  • Options
    Man U over Man City (will always like Man U now for stopping them winning the FA cup
    Spuds over Arse
    Everton over Liverpool
    Blades over Wednesday
    Derby over Forest 
    Ipswich over Norwich
  • Options
    Love reigns o‘er me. 
  • Options

For me: 

Arsenal over Tottenham
    Man City over Man Utd
    Everton over Liverpool
    Newcastle over Sunderland
    Southampton over Portsmouth
    Villa over Birmingham
    Forest over Derby
    Rangers over Celtic
    Real over Barca

Opposite apart from Villa
  • Options
    Arsenal
    Man Utd
    Everton
    Sunderland
    Southampton
    Neither
    Forest
    Rangers
    Barcelona

• Options
    Elfsborg over IFK
  • Options
    Spurs - don’t personally know any decent gooners, have a few decent spurs crownds

MU v MC no real preference since Mourinho left, was Man C post Fergie.

Liverpool - premiership team of close friends and have watched many games with them in pubs full of dipper supporters. Also my son’s premiership team.

Sunderland - good friends from Sunderland, none from Newcastle.

No preference Southampton v portsmouth

No preference Villa v birmingham

Forest over Derby, lived in Derby for a bit and it was shit.

Rangers over Celtic - no real preference 

Barca over Real Madrid, have had a policy of trying to develop the full game
  • Options
    I support Charlton, so not interested in anyone else.

Usually in other games I find I am rooting for the underdog though - so anyone against the top 6 in the Prem for example. Sometimes even Palace. Always amuses me to see the big egos get pricked. Having said that, always usually happy to see the other London sides all lose.
  • Options
    Simon Jordan over Roland Duchalet!!!
  • Options
    Arsenal
    Man Utd
    Liverpool
    Sunderland
    Pompey
    Villa
    Forest
    Rangers
    Real Madrid

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    The only teams I genuinely feel any satisfaction when they lose is Palace and Millwall and of course any team playing us.
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Arsenal
    Man Utd
    Liverpool
    Sunderland
    Pompey
    Villa
    Forest
    Rangers
    Real Madrid

The boy got off to a dreadful start, pulled it round in the second half, then scored an own goal in the dying seconds... :D
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Heard the takeover by the Arabs is on course. Gonna keep Benitez but not splash like Citeh