Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Preseason Friendlies 2019

Comments

• Options
    Tom Eaves will be playing back at Priestfield sooner than he thinks then hopefully 
    Part of the deal ?
  • Options
    Some pics up of the first day of training in Malaga this morning. Good to see Andy Marshall there which hopefully means hes signed or close to signing a new contract amid other interest.
  • Options
    Some pics up of the first day of training in Malaga this morning. Good to see Andy Marshall there which hopefully means hes signed or close to signing a new contract amid other interest.
    Good to see Bowyer taking part... Wonder how many games he expects to be involved in ;)
  • Options
    Andy Marshall's contract ran out yesterday so he must have signed, or at the very least is on a month by month deal right now
  • Options
    Good to see Bowyer taking part... Wonder how many games he expects to be involved in ;)
    All of them ?
  • Options
    Got our tickets for Eastbourne Utd today. 12 stand tickets sold now.
  • Options
    Got Villa tix for Rosa and I
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Looking for spares for Eastbourne if anyone has a couple
    I’ll let you borrow my stepladder for a score? In all seriousness should be about 10 of us from Eastbourne going.  
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    I’ll let you borrow my stepladder for a score? In all seriousness should be about 10 of us from Eastbourne going.  
    I'll be there too. Hoping to persuade a few non-Charlton friends as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Same as me. Only fiver isn’t it?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Same as me. Only fiver isn’t it?
    Yes, a fiver, three quid concessions. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I contacted the training ground last Friday, eight days ago.

On telling me they did not have any fixtures for the U23's I said that dates had been released a month ago for the midweek games but I was looking for the Saturday fixtures.

A poor level of communiucation is nothing to do with 'our mate'.
  • Options
    The Eastbourne Utd website says the Charlton squad will be made up of U18 and U23 players.
  • Options
    The Eastbourne Utd website says the Charlton squad will be made up of U18 and U23 players.
    Always been billed as a Charlton X1. Maybe a trial list or two?
  • Options
    Kings Lynn, Dorking Wanderers, Kettering and Carshalton will all be the same.
  • Options

Tickets for Charlton’s friendly away to Gillingham on Saturday, July 20th, will go on sale tomorrow at 9am.

Charlton have been allocated 243 tickets for the fixture which will kick off at 2pm.

Ticket pricing is as follows: 

Adult - £15

Under 18 - £5

Under 12 - £0 when accompanied by an adult 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d231ddf4ffa2/gillingham-friendly-tickets-to-go-on-sale-tomorrow-at-9am

• Options
    clive said:

Tickets for Charlton’s friendly away to Gillingham on Saturday, July 20th, will go on sale tomorrow at 9am.

Charlton have been allocated 243 tickets for the fixture which will kick off at 2pm.

Ticket pricing is as follows: 

Adult - £15

Under 18 - £5

Under 12 - £0 when accompanied by an adult 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d231ddf4ffa2/gillingham-friendly-tickets-to-go-on-sale-tomorrow-at-9am

Is that a typo  ??  243  ???
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    If its next tues evening then the first 11 are away at Ebsfleet. Take your boots along bro.....you might get a game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    unless you live within a 5 min walk from priestfield cannot see why anyone would attend that game - a truly awful stadium not even like there are good pubs around it. 
  • Options
    Didn't Biggleswade Town have our old floodlights from The Valley?  Not still there, I presume.
  • Options
    Didn't Biggleswade Town have our old floodlights from The Valley?  Not still there, I presume.
    Moved ground years ago.
  • Options
    You are right but they moved into their new ground in 2008 so the floodlights have long gone .
  • Options
    JF-C may not play against Welling small injury
  • Options
    You are right but they moved into their new ground in 2008 so the floodlights have long gone .
    I've still got the programme from this game somewhere.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Eastbourne Utd for JFC then maybe
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Boo.....!!!  Got our tickets today. Might send them back as it could be tricky to put out a full 11 - certainly wont be able to do the usual 2 halves of different players.