Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations Spurs

13»

Comments

• Options
    Wonderful result, not only for Moura’s goals (the second was amazing) and it’s my son’s favourite PL team but also because it really annoys the red half of North London. I have no love for Spurs, but really, really don’t like Arsenal.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    £410 for a restricted view? Sorry to break the rules, but what a bunch of *****! Why are they playing a game of this magnitude in a stadium where any tickets have a restricted view, let alone some of the top priced ones?   
  • Options
    I suppose it depends where you  live , predominantly Spurs and West Ham here(near Epping) with a sprinkling of Arsenal ...
    i hate them all 
    upside is I haven’t got any palace or scum near me downside is you hear the north London clubs fans chirping far too much 
    will  be a nightmare if the lilywhites win it , ABS 

Serious question , are we not allowed to call them yids anymore?

How can anyone like spurs when they beat us 1-2 in the fa cup in 1985 at The Valley , with all the age as well , robbing us of  a glory tie at Liverpool in the days when Liverpool were likeable !! 
  • Options
    Don’t really get the hate for spurs and there manager he was tasked with bringing champions league football to whl within 5 years he’s surpassed that and he’s in the champions league final with a 0 spend in last 2 transfer windows, you can’t ignore that 
    Not having won the title since 1961 is a start.

Most hated London club(by the London fan base) by an absolute country mile.
    No way Pedro. If you don't dislike the entitled, whining south London rejects more than Spurs, you ain't proper Charlton... ;)
  • Options
    Probably the best thing for English football would be to have Liverpool win the PL and then Spurs win the CL. You could make an argument afterwards that maybe the best 3 clubs in the world reside in one league.
    What? Wash your mouth out young man. ABL!

I am so happy that Spurs winning means I don't have to support the dippers in the final...
  • Options
    Those prices are an absolute piss take. 
  • Options
    Waiting for the first pundit to refer to it as ‘the Paul Konchesky final’
  • Options
    @ElfsborgAddick not for me apart from the obvious millwall and palace arsenal run pretty close maybe different eras but I find there fans petulant and self entitled. 

Regarding the final it’s a fucking disgrace.

capacity of stadium 67,703 
    allocation to spurs and Liverpool 16,613 each with nearly 35,000 going to the “football family” fuck modern football 
    I would hazard a guess and say there will be more Spurs and Liverpool fans there than 16,613 each side.
  • Options
    £410 for a restricted view? Sorry to break the rules, but what a bunch of *****! Why are they playing a game of this magnitude in a stadium where any tickets have a restricted view, let alone some of the top priced ones?   
    Isn't it a brand new stadium too? How the hell can it have restricted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Might have to watch the final now down the pub....come on you Spurs.
  • Options
    I suppose it depends where you  live , predominantly Spurs and West Ham here(near Epping) with a sprinkling of Arsenal ...
    i hate them all 
    upside is I haven’t got any palace or scum near me downside is you hear the north London clubs fans chirping far too much 
    will  be a nightmare if the lilywhites win it , ABS 

Serious question , are we not allowed to call them yids anymore?

How can anyone like spurs when they beat us 1-2 in the fa cup in 1985 at The Valley , with all the age as well , robbing us of  a glory tie at Liverpool in the days when Liverpool were likeable !! 
    40 years too late mate... 
  • Options
    It's all been written .. after the past two days, for a while, everything else football wise will be a total anti-climax .. EXCEPT for our Wembley win
  • Options

Affordable prices aswell a return flight and a ticket your looking at least £900. 
    How can you have a £410 restricted view ticket? Bizarre that the only category without any restricted view seats is the cheapest!
  • Options
    There is one player who deserves the utmost praise in all of this and that is Sissoko - a player who lost all confidence last season, treated the ball like a hot potato, frequently demonstrated the first touch of an elephant and had virtually all of the crowd on his back as a result.

Look at him now - an absolute monster. 45 games this season and booked just 5 times - not many players that are as competitive as he is can boast that sort of record. Yes he will still make some real howlers, like the miss against Liverpool. But that really isn't the point. 

The fella has been sensational since he came back into the team.  Absolutely sensational.  I cant stress that enough.  I was his fiercest critic last season and I wanted him out of the club.  I used to call him Shitsoko.  The turnaround in his game has been incredible.  He's now one of the first names on the team sheet and we miss him massively when he doesnt play.  You just need to watch the 1st 30mins of the 1st leg of the semi to see that.  The game changed as soon as he came on.  He has given us an engine that we've never had in midfield at Spurs.  He'll never be the most technically gifted of footballers but he'll give you everything else.

Something else that isn't mentioned anywhere in the media today, Sissoko is enduring Ramadan at the moment.  That makes his performance last night even more immense with not being able to eat before the game.

The fairy tale would be for him to pop up and get the winner in the final.  

• Options
    I can just see Scouse and Spuds Life putting up their congratulations Charlton threads as we whoop Doncaster 4-0 turning around a 3-0 first leg deficit .....
    Lets just bloody hope I'm posting my congratulations to you lot later in the month.
    Get back up the leagues where you bloody belong.

Oh and PS - fuck off Roland.
  • Options

Affordable prices aswell a return flight and a ticket your looking at least £900. 
    £900?

If I lived in Liverpool, I'd fully board my house up until after the game.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

£900?

Isn't £900 the price of a pint and a burger at the new Spurs stadium?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

£900?

In Liverpool that is called secondary double glazing...
  • Options
    I hope the bin dippers smash em....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I went to the O2 recently and they don't let you take in your own food and drink and a small box of crap popcorn is £6 and a coke is £5.50! What these venues do is exploit people. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Addickted said:

£900?

EasyJet flights to Madrid yesterday were £750 anytime on Friday or Saturday morning, that was just one way
  • Options
    booo