Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Donny away spare ticket please !

2»

Comments

• edited May 2019
    Yep another for the begging bowl...already going up too Donny with littleun & now grandad wants a tic if poss please...🤞🏻,obv can meet up there...
  • Morboe said:
    Due to a miss communication in our group, I will have two spare tickets for the away fixture on Sunday, though I have to pick them up on the day. Face value of course. Send me a PM!
    One more remaining, I'd hate it to go to waste! Send me a PM
  • Morboe said:
    Morboe said:
    Due to a miss communication in our group, I will have two spare tickets for the away fixture on Sunday, though I have to pick them up on the day. Face value of course. Send me a PM!
    One more remaining, I'd hate it to go to waste! Send me a PM
    Both now taken 👍
  • PeterGage said:
    I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested...please message me if you're interested.
    (I'm at Bexley Beer festival today from about 3pm if you wish to collect before Sunday!)
    Yes please @A@"Arry Addick". I have been on holiday in Tobago for the last ten days (arriving back in the UK tomorrow,  Saturday), so haven't been able to get one ticket direct 

Still available if you want it @PeterGage
  • PeterGage said:
    I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested...please message me if you're interested.
    (I'm at Bexley Beer festival today from about 3pm if you wish to collect before Sunday!)
    Yes please @A@"Arry Addick". I have been on holiday in Tobago for the last ten days (arriving back in the UK tomorrow,  Saturday), so haven't been able to get one ticket direct 

PeterGage said:

Thanks, but I am now sorted 
  • Hey all still in search for one, many thanks
  • I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested...please message me if you're interested.
    I have inboxed you
  • I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested...please message me if you're interested.

SOLD!
  • I should have a spare adult ticket, won’t be 100% certain until I pick it up from the stadium. 
  • I have an adult spare available for face value £21. In Donny now. PM me if you need it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I have an adult spare available for face value £21. In Donny now. PM me if you need it. 
    Donate to the Museum. 
  • Solidgone said:
    I have an adult spare available for face value £21. In Donny now. PM me if you need it. 
    Donate to the Museum. 
    Flogged it to a lad with a Yorkshire accent near to collection windows.

Also managed to swap an East stand ticket for a North stand one so our group of 5 could all be together. 

Wa-hay

Allez Allez Allez 
  • Solidgone said:
    I have an adult spare available for face value £21. In Donny now. PM me if you need it. 
    Donate to the Museum. 
    Flogged it to a lad with a Yorkshire accent near to collection windows.

Also managed to swap an East stand ticket for a North stand one so our group of 5 could all be together. 

Wa-hay

Allez Allez Allez 
    🙂