Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official thread for Charlton tickets sold v Donny: SOLD OUT OF ALL THE BLOODY TICKETS.

1666768697072»

Comments

• Options
    WSS said:
    seth plum said:
    Amongst all this I want to shout out for the very estimable, wise, quiet, man of the people Mick Everitt for putting in a big shift leading up to the game, he undoubtedly will be very busy tomorrow.
    Thanks Mick, top quality.
    Especially if he's selling VOTV as well.
    Oops edited
  • Options
    Having travelled 14 miles in the last hour I’m not surprised there isn't more making the trip!  :s
  • Options
    Yep mate, its always a bit of a culture shock, this is London, people live here..
  • Options
    Having travelled 14 miles in the last hour I’m not surprised there isn't more making the trip!  :s
    Hope you make KO on time

Traffic is a bloody nightmare even for a Friday night round these parts
  • Options
    Friday traffic, rush hour.

LNER would have been your friend.
  • Options
    I love the sight of these crowds outside the ground. 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    I love the sight of these crowds outside the ground. 
    Shit we best get a move on did not expect everyone getting in so early
  • Options
    When I was totting up the sales, it appeared all along, that we had sold @1,000 more than Charlton were saying.

We end up with an official 25,418 (or something like that.

So where were the 1,700 empty seats ?

It looked like a few hundred for the segregation, a few hundred empty for Donny and maybe a hundred in the bottom West.

It looked to me like approx 700 empty seats, so the 1,000 seat mystery remains.

Olly ?
  • Options
    Are there no repeats of Bergerac on the TV this afternoon?
  • Options
    When I was totting up the sales, it appeared all along, that we had sold @1,000 more than Charlton were saying.

We end up with an official 25,418 (or something like that.

So where were the 1,700 empty seats ?

It looked like a few hundred for the segregation, a few hundred empty for Donny and maybe a hundred in the bottom West.

It looked to me like approx 700 empty seats, so the 1,000 seat mystery remains.

Olly ?
    Away end holds about 3,300 doesn't it?

So 1k Charlton, and not that many more Donny leaves at least 1k+ empty in the JS Stand alone. Also looked like about 200 spare in the bottom corner of the West which was surprising as we were told it was sold out.