Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Official thread for Charlton tickets sold v Donny: SOLD OUT OF ALL THE BLOODY TICKETS.

Comments

• Just trying to get my away tickets. I am an ST holder and valley gold but still getting message saying I cant purchase. Anyone else having this issue?
  • Blooming heck, I've just looked at the East stand for the home fixture and there is only a handful of single seats available throughout the whole stand. I really can't think there are going to be several hundred season ticket holders who haven't taken up their seats here. So this really could be a pretty big crowd looming if so many tickets have been sold so in advance.
  • addicktom said:
    Just trying to get my away tickets. I am an ST holder and valley gold but still getting message saying I cant purchase. Anyone else having this issue?

Assuming you tried after 2.00pm and the ST is for 2018/19? If so then I would advise calling the ticket office - 03432 081496
  • I’m ST and VG qualifying from 2pm. Phone says it’s full and hangs up. On the site it says I have 20 loyalty points! I actually have 295! 8 away games I’ve nought but not showing on the ticket area once I log in. Called club ticket office and I only get a voice message. 😡
  • Blooming heck, I've just looked at the East stand for the home fixture and there is only a handful of single seats available throughout the whole stand. I really can't think there are going to be several hundred season ticket holders who haven't taken up their seats here. So this really could be a pretty big crowd looming if so many tickets have been sold so in advance.
    A significant amount of people said they couldn't work out how to buy their S/T seat, so bought elsewhere close by.
    I reckon there will be 2000/3000 extra seats available at 9am tomorrow.
  • Afternoon lifers, genuine question met with a genuine answer please.

I’m booking Doncaster train tickets now but won’t get match tickets till general sale on Thursday, will I be sweet to get four then??

I’m booking Doncaster train tickets now but won’t get match tickets till general sale on Thursday, will I be sweet to get four then??
    I'm 99% certain you will be, only 627 sold at the moment, so more than 3,000 left.
  • chappers said:
    I’m ST and VG qualifying from 2pm. Phone says it’s full and hangs up. On the site it says I have 20 loyalty points! I actually have 295! 8 away games I’ve nought but not showing on the ticket area once I log in. Called club ticket office and I only get a voice message. 😡
    Your season ticket is probably under a different fan number to the one showing on screen when you log in?
  • chappers said:
    I’m ST and VG qualifying from 2pm. Phone says it’s full and hangs up. On the site it says I have 20 loyalty points! I actually have 295! 8 away games I’ve nought but not showing on the ticket area once I log in. Called club ticket office and I only get a voice message. 😡
    Been trying all day and it keeps saying its full and chucking me out 
  • Sponsored links:

I'm 99% certain you will be, only 627 sold at the moment, so more than 3,000 left.
    I’m 99% sure as well and wouldn’t care usually but the lovely people down at LNER have rocketed the prices since the weekend, nice of em.

I’m 99% sure as well and wouldn’t care usually but the lovely people down at LNER have rocketed the prices since the weekend, nice of em.
    Do you think so br7.
    Cheapest I've heard £57
    You can still get train tickets for £68

Try Grand central for train 
  • clb74 said:
    Afternoon lifers, genuine question met with a genuine answer please.

Do you think so br7.
    Cheapest I've heard £57
    Yes mate I’ve done donny a few times and paid no more than £30 with railcard.
  • clb74 said:
    Afternoon lifers, genuine question met with a genuine answer please.

Do you think so br7.
    Cheapest I've heard £57
    Yes mate I’ve done donny a few times and paid no more than £30 with railcard.
    5 days before departure
  • Not a lot of point having those first phases 
  • Not a lot of point having those first phases 
    The 1st phase makes me feel important 
  • addicktom said:
    Just trying to get my away tickets. I am an ST holder and valley gold but still getting message saying I cant purchase. Anyone else having this issue?
    Yup I am getting the same essentially telling me I have used my quota of tickets up,
     I have at least 230 points, 4 tickets for the home match albeit one in another stand. But cannot get any away one first phone line saying online is the easiest option (joke) second phone line as we very speak is on line, does anyone know if the quota is an aggregate of both matches or for each match separately.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good ours via a good friend with ST and VG.

See you at Donny.

Now I just need to find out where to park!
  • the situation with season-ticket holders not having access to their regular seats cos they're greyed out on the seat selection page was downright retarded and hopeless by whoever "designed" the website and whichever poor overworked, underpaid sap had to sign it off
    The mixture of menus that are opened by clicking or hovering is completely random and monumentally stupid.
    Using an ipad or similar touchscreen computer: 'hover' menus are utterly useless.
    Not realistically fit for purpose.
    To have the instructions for season ticket holders to find their reserved seats tucked away under a link on one story on the club website was just laughable.
    For the S/T reserved seats to be hidden in a new line under an unrelated drop down when there is a big red "Add" link smack in the middle of the page is ridiculous.
    roly's toxic pantomime has had none of my money for nearly 4 years now but I do help out a lifelong senior fan with techy stuff and buying tickets etc - to his credit he's not letting a lying deluded crackpot keep him from supporting his football team, we disagree but it doesn't come between us.
    Quite how supporters of my mate's age/ilk or anyone with any sort of vision impairment was expected to succeed baffles me.  The supposedly dedicated playoff ticket phone line was unavailable past 9:20 this morning, despite the advertised opening hours on the specially minted cards from Saturday.  All the while the usual ticket phone number was telling us to call the special number as the only way to buy tickets over the phone.  An hour or so later the playoff ticket number had a queue so long it wasn't taking calls.
    Quite how they've sold "15000 tickets" is interesting indeed.  A good chunk of the 5-6000 S/T holders will be sitting on unfamiliar seats, through no fault of their own, with their usual seats finally up for grabs later.
    All entirely commensurate with roly's risible clusterfumble.  Online ticket sales incur a spurious, if small, fee but then there is no charge for posting out the tickets, which would be wholly justifiable.
    None of which is to directly criticise any ticket office individual.  We know fine well that they are way too few in number, shamefully underpaid, brazenly stolen from (bonus issue) and the pressure of working for a thoroughly loathsome pariah must get to the best and most resilient of them.
    Since calling to speak to a human isn't possible, my old mate was going to email the ticket office to request that they correctly relocate him. I wished him lots of luck but we neither are holding our breath in anticipation of action or response.
    COYR
    Ha Ha as an old git I qualify for most of the above, I have just managed to get through to the alternate number after a long hold and loud music.
     They cannot help much as they are an outside agency, but I have just been told that for season ticket holders the Away tickets will be on sale as from 0900 tomorrow does not help those with Valley gold as well. She told me to ring the ticket office I said I did they gave me this number the Saga continues. 
  • Good ours via a good friend with ST and VG.

See you at Donny.

Now I just need to find out where to park!
    https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/siteassets/content/8.fans/complete-away-fan-guide.-new3.pdf
  • Smurfd there are 3,000 tickets left.
    If I were you I'd wait until about 11am tomorrow when the rush has died down & then buy online in hopefully a few minutes.
  • If we’ve only shipped 627 tickets for the away leg so far, who were the 2000 odd in the queue this morning 
  • cabbles said:
    If we’ve only shipped 627 tickets for the away leg so far, who were the 2000 odd in the queue this morning 
    I was down there at 10am this morning and there was nobody but me anywhere near that ticket office.
  • cabbles said:
    If we’ve only shipped 627 tickets for the away leg so far, who were the 2000 odd in the queue this morning 
    If I log in now, there are < 1900 tickets available so maybe they bought 1/2 ticket each?
  • cabbles said:
    Ringers - Roland has an army of minions booking tickets then cancelling at the last minute just to annoy us....