Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official thread for Charlton tickets sold v Donny: SOLD OUT OF ALL THE BLOODY TICKETS.

Comments

• Options
    Is the North Upper and Lower sold out then?
    Yes at the moment because S/T holders have until 9pm to buy their seat.
    But we probably have about 2,000 Stuwalls :smile:, who weren't able to purchase their seats for a variety of reasons.
    My best guess is at 9am tomorrow those 2,000 odd seats in the North Upper & Lower will become available.
    However, this is only an educated guess, I'm not advising people to wait.
  • Options
    the away playoff leg will make general sale, due to me not being at home Thursday or Friday i would of gladly let someone use my details for tomorrow mornings phase, issue is they are posted out and i am not at home to get them. 
    Tickets will be posted until Wednesday at 4pm all other tickets will be available to collect at The Valley or at The Away Ground depending which method was selected.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Tickets for the home leg, using the club's new ticketing system, went on sale to season ticket holders on Sunday and went on general sale on Monday. Season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday, May 7th. At that point tickets will be taken off sale and will go back on sale at 9pm on Wednesday, May 8th.

Olly Is this correct ?
    Home tickets not on sale for 24 hours ?
    Is this to concentrate on away sales or is it an error and should be 9am ?
    Yes, should be 9am. Now fixed, thanks for bringing it to our attention
     Something else needs bringing to the club’s attention: Roland is a cu...
  • Options
    the away playoff leg will make general sale, due to me not being at home Thursday or Friday i would of gladly let someone use my details for tomorrow mornings phase, issue is they are posted out and i am not at home to get them. 
    Tickets will be posted until Wednesday at 4pm all other tickets will be available to collect at The Valley or at The Away Ground depending which method was selected.
    i see that if someone wants my details im happy to let them use them but you will have to pick tickets up from charlton or the away ground, but dont know if they will allow it. 
  • Options
    Must be close to them selling tickets for the closed blocks in the West and East stand
  • Options
    Tickets for the home leg, using the club's new ticketing system, went on sale to season ticket holders on Sunday and went on general sale on Monday. Season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday, May 7th. At that point tickets will be taken off sale and will go back on sale at 9pm on Wednesday, May 8th.

Olly Is this correct ?
    Home tickets not on sale for 24 hours ?
    Is this to concentrate on away sales or is it an error and should be 9am ?
    Yes, should be 9am. Now fixed, thanks for bringing it to our attention
     Something else needs bringing to the club’s attention: Roland is a cu...
    Pretty sure they already know. 
  • Options
    Must be close to them selling tickets for the closed blocks in the West and East stand
    Not really. 24000 in home areas minus 3000 in the closed blocks. Will need to sell 21000 to require the extra blocks. At the moment over 15,000 sold. Long way to go yet. Ground looks more full than it is on the map due to season tickets being reserved.

Maybe next week they might need to but nowhere near yet.
  • Options
    At the time of writing the website is saying 1,240 seats available across the open blocks. With a capacity of 21,000 and assuming 3000 season ticket seats to be made available that means 16,760 sold.

Which is roughly in line with being a few hours past the announcement that 15,000 had been sold. Possibly a bit high but that could be down to my guess on the capacity of the closed blocks.

We will see where we really are post 9pm tonight.

• Options
    Any chance the club puts more coaches on? Am horribly out of the loop on this one.
  • Options
    Wonder if they'll wait until after the 1st Leg before opening the other blocks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This could all look very different if we lose 4-0 on Sunday ! Crowd figure 26,000 announced. actual attendance. 9123.
  • Options
    About 2,100 left (away) when I logged on again just now
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    About 2,100 left (away) when I logged on again just now
    Out of 3,000, so 900 sold.
    Sounds right to me.
  • Options
    Away are going pretty well too then aren't they? 

I have a Q for @Ollywozere or @Covered End - I will be trying to buy tomorrow morning but am then away from home for a few days. Can I opt to pick up tickets at Donny or will they automatically be posted at this stage? In which case, I have a wee problem!
  • Options
    At the time of writing the website is saying 1,240 seats available across the open blocks. With a capacity of 21,000 and assuming 3000 season ticket seats to be made available that means 16,760 sold.

Which is roughly in line with being a few hours past the announcement that 15,000 had been sold. Possibly a bit high but that could be down to my guess on the capacity of the closed blocks.

We will see where we really are post 9pm tonight.

In which case we've got last ditch tickets in an area we'd prefer not to sit. I wonder if we can move them when the true picture is revealed?
  • Options
    If we are possibly getting 3800 tickets for Donny away why are the club asking for people with 300 loyalty points ??? There can’t be many who actually have that amount . 100 points would have been a better figure.
    Because they have to at least make it look like the points are worth having. A bit like Easyjet speedy boarding when they are just desperate to get everyone on the plane - you just paid a tenner for 30 seconds head start.
    Is this now the official "Speedy boarding is just a way to part a mug from their money" thread?
    No. That's on the special controversial  "dark site".
  • Options
    Very impressed with the sales so far.

Come on you reds!
  • Options

I have a Q for @Ollywozere or @Covered End - I will be trying to buy tomorrow morning but am then away from home for a few days. Can I opt to pick up tickets at Donny or will they automatically be posted at this stage? In which case, I have a wee problem!
    My mate bought ours this morning and there were 2 options.
    Post or collect at Donny.
  • Options
    Going by the number of seats currently available on the Booking site (not including those seats not yet taken up by Season Ticket holders) I'd say there are only just over 1,000 tickets left for the Donny game at the Valley.

Looking forward to seeing that number around 9pm tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    15000 We are at well over 15,000 tickets sold for our play-off semi-final, second-leg meeting with @drfc_official at The Valley Keep it going!

The figure has already surpassed last season's semi-final attendance in the home end alone with 10 days still to go

• Options
    How many season ticket holders are there in total ?
  • Options
    just under 7k?
  • Options
    6,000 +
  • Options

I imagine an option would be to temporarily change your address on the system if you're say staying  with relatives elsewhere for a few days
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    ross1 said:
    15000 We are at well over 15,000 tickets sold for our play-off semi-final, second-leg meeting with @drfc_official at The Valley Keep it going!

The figure has already surpassed last season's semi-final attendance in the home end alone with 10 days still to go

This is like Comic Relief where they give us a running total every hour, so exciting.

Although I'd prefer a proper celebrity announcing the figures please.

What do you mean a proper celebrity!!... @Ross1 is doing it, what more do you want???
  • Options

Cheers 👍