Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Official thread for Charlton tickets sold v Donny: SOLD OUT OF ALL THE BLOODY TICKETS.

Comments

• clb74 said:
    F@ck me there will be plenty of tickets for the home and away legs
    Certainly will be if computer keeps saying "NO"....😣
  • Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Anyone else had this problem
    That will be displayed if you do not yet qualify to buy yet. Are you Valley gold or have you over 300 loyalty points?

The loyalty points from buying a season ticket for next season don’t count as per the information the club sent out, so you don’t qualify as yet.
    Does the system know that though ?
    Yes it does, hence he got that message.

One does wonder why the club did not take the opportunity to increase sales of the early bird scheme by including points from this years season ticket sales for priority. 
  • Official site now saying over 15k sold for the home game.
    Not including Doncaster supporters. 
  • Does anybody know when you can join the online queue if, for example, you’re eligible from 9am tomorrow morning? 
  • Floebot said:
    Does anybody know when you can join the online queue if, for example, you’re eligible from 9am tomorrow morning? 

9;01
  • Tickets go off sale 9pm Tuesday and back on sale Wednesday at 9PM! I trust this is a proof reading error!
  • I have 280 loyalty points for 2019/2019 season and looks like not eligible to buy away ticket until 2pm, by which time it looks like they will have sold out. I think they have been people to buy to many guest tickets for the away leg.
  • Tickets for the home leg, using the club's new ticketing system, went on sale to season ticket holders on Sunday and went on general sale on Monday. Season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday, May 7th. At that point tickets will be taken off sale and will go back on sale at 9pm on Wednesday, May 8th.

Olly Is this correct ?
    Home tickets not on sale for 24 hours ?
    Is this to concentrate on away sales or is it an error and should be 9am ?
  • Tickets for the home leg, using the club's new ticketing system, went on sale to season ticket holders on Sunday and went on general sale on Monday. Season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday, May 7th. At that point tickets will be taken off sale and will go back on sale at 9pm on Wednesday, May 8th.

Olly Is this correct ?
    Yes, should be 9am. Now fixed, thanks for bringing it to our attention
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:
    3862 in the queue

2526 in front of me.
    You're Diane Abbott!
  • Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Anyone else had this problem
    That will be displayed if you do not yet qualify to buy yet. Are you Valley gold or have you over 300 loyalty points?

The loyalty points from buying a season ticket for next season don’t count as per the information the club sent out, so you don’t qualify as yet.
    Does the system know that though ?
    Yes it does, hence he got that message.

One does wonder why the club did not take the opportunity to increase sales of the early bird scheme by including points from this years season ticket sales for priority. 
    They would then have been crucified on this board, for example. In this case they did the "right" thing

Olly Is this correct ?
    I still can't get on despite having over 500 points 
  • Richard J said:
    Tickets for the home leg, using the club's new ticketing system, went on sale to season ticket holders on Sunday and went on general sale on Monday. Season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday, May 7th. At that point tickets will be taken off sale and will go back on sale at 9pm on Wednesday, May 8th.

Olly Is this correct ?
    For the away leg
  • edited May 2019
    Richard J said:
    Tickets for the home leg, using the club's new ticketing system, went on sale to season ticket holders on Sunday and went on general sale on Monday. Season ticket seats will be held until 9pm on Tuesday, May 7th. At that point tickets will be taken off sale and will go back on sale at 9pm on Wednesday, May 8th.

Olly Is this correct ?
    You can't count next season 230 S/T points.
    So you probably only have 270 points ?
    Unless you did nearly all aways and all cup games as well as all homes.
  • msomerton said:
    I have 280 loyalty points for 2019/2019 season and looks like not eligible to buy away ticket until 2pm, by which time it looks like they will have sold out. I think they have been people to buy to many guest tickets for the away leg.
    You won't be able to get tickets at 2pm unless you have Valley Gold. They also won't have sold out. 
  • msomerton said:
    I have 280 loyalty points for 2019/2019 season and looks like not eligible to buy away ticket until 2pm, by which time it looks like they will have sold out. I think they have been people to buy to many guest tickets for the away leg.
    Less than 1,000 aways have been sold.
    I'm still confident everyone will get one.
  • @Ollywozere do you know how many away tickets have been sold so far? Can’t get mine until tomorrow 2pm so cautious of missing out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:
    @Ollywozere do you know how many away tickets have been sold so far? Can’t get mine until tomorrow 2pm so cautious of missing out.
    Less than 1,000.
  • Sage said:
    @Ollywozere do you know how many away tickets have been sold so far? Can’t get mine until tomorrow 2pm so cautious of missing out.
    Less than 1,000.
    That’s helpful.
  • Is the North Upper and Lower sold out then?
  • Richard J said:

Olly Is this correct ?
    So I should be okay at 2pm? 
  • Sage said:
    Less than 1,000.
    As ever, thank you. Have been so much help throughout this process.
  • the away playoff leg will make general sale, due to me not being at home Thursday or Friday i would of gladly let someone use my details for tomorrow mornings phase, issue is they are posted out and i am not at home to get them. 
  • edited May 2019
    Richard J said:
    Richard J said:

Olly Is this correct ?
    So I should be okay at 2pm? 
    I would say yes. If you have 230 points and are VG.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ccf33e769b41/play-off-away-leg-ticket-information
  • Sage said:
    Less than 1,000.

It will definitely make Phase 6 - I'm Phase 4 (tomorrow (9.00am) and not worried in the slightest. Well, ok, slightly worried, no very worried, no desperately worried! 
  • Away leg information

Restrictions:

Based on fan feedback, the club will be offering an additional phase at 100 loyalty points to give fans that have been to 10 or more home or away games the opportunity to purchase before going on general sale. Tickets will be available to buy online and over the phone in the following phases, with fans able to purchase two tickets. Loyalty points for 2019/20 season tickets are not included.

Phase 1: 300 Loyalty points and Valley Gold member – Monday, May 6th at 2pm

Phase 2: 300 Loyalty Points – Tuesday, May 7th at 9am

Phase 3: 230 Loyalty Points and Valley Gold member – Tuesday, May 7th at 2pm

Phase 4: 230 Loyalty Points or Valley Gold member – Wednesday, May 8th at 9am

Phase 5: 100 Loyalty Points – Wednesday, May 8th at 2pm

Phase 6: General Sale – Thursday May 9th at 9am

Tickets will be posted until Wednesday at 4pm all other tickets will be available to collect at The Valley or at The Away Ground depending which method was selected.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ccf33e769b41/play-off-away-leg-ticket-information