Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official thread for Charlton tickets sold v Donny: SOLD OUT OF ALL THE BLOODY TICKETS.

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:
    Sold out.

:) 
    Home game ?
    away game ?
    wembley ?
    or all of the above ?
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Sold out.

:) 
    Home game ?
    away game ?
    wembley ?
    or all of the above ?
    The Who

• Options
    Managed to get 3 plus 3 coach tickets for the away game.  Seems initial problems are being dealt with.  Fingers crossed for you all
  • Options

I've sorted my self out a ticket, no great dramas there but I did notice a lack of tickets available. Also what about the sterile areas at the ends of the stands that have been closed all year? 

• Options
    How many left for the away game?
  • Options
    just as well I got in then! Looking forward to it. Painless wait in the queue of about a minute. a few odds and sods seats left in the mid west
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    Been away all weekend at a rural location with no wi-fi and hardly any phone coverage. Jumped on the ticketing site in a panic this morning. Only 2 seats in North left (upper). East Stand block F only singles. Got 4 together block E about 3 rows from the front otherwise limited options.
    Exactly what our situation was Ampleforth Yorkshire for a wedding I rang on Saturday as the office was going to open at 10 am matchday, 10.30 just a recorded message then 2 days more of closed, at least we got updates on the score, and I was wearing my colours under my Wedding shirt.
  • Options
    I can get my two now but my mate isn't allowed until 2pm, want all tickets together if possible, surely there'll be loads left this afternoon.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    How many left for the away game?
    Just got through to buy mine. Weirdly it currently says "152 seats available" which I don't believe, perhaps they're using Diane Abbott to count the remaining tickets
    I am hoping that is the sold figure!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone else had this problem
  • Options
    Not letting me buy 2 tickets 
  • Options
    F@ck me there will be plenty of tickets for the home and away legs
  • Options
    That will be displayed if you do not yet qualify to buy yet. Are you Valley gold or have you over 300 loyalty points?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I'm in phase 5 for the away leg, rarely do homes these days as it's a 400 mile round trip plus I'd be very reluctant to give the Rat the steam off my p#$$ if I still lived in the South East.

It's reassuring that knowledgable lifers on ticket allocations think that 'phase fivers' should get a ticket for the Keepmoat however with the system only allowing applications from 2pm on Wednesday and final posting of tickets 4pm that day this has the potential for a queue half way round the stadium to collect tickets on Sunday. Can anyone reassure me that when their ticket office opens, I will get my tickets to watch the whole game live 😨.

Sixty plus year supporting fan and season ticket holder for half that time, who has been to nearly all aways in the Midlands / North for at least the last three seasons is not impressed😡.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    That will be displayed if you do not yet qualify to buy yet. Are you Valley gold or have you over 300 loyalty points?

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    I'm in phase 5 for the away leg, rarely do homes these days as it's a 400 mile round trip plus I'd be very reluctant to give the Rat the steam off my p#$$ if I still lived in the South East.

It's reassuring that knowledgable lifers on ticket allocations think that 'phase fivers' should get a ticket for the Keepmoat however with the system only allowing applications from 2pm on Wednesday and final posting of tickets 4pm that day this has the potential for a queue half way round the stadium to collect tickets on Sunday. Can anyone reassure me that when their ticket office opens, I will get my tickets to watch the whole game live 😨.

Sixty plus year supporting fan and season ticket holder for half that time, who has been to nearly all aways in the Midlands / North for the last three seasons is not impressed😡.
    You moaning again
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

I'm assuming 230 of those loyalty points are for your new season ticket for 2019/20. They don't count for the purposes of buying Doncaster tickets.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Does that include a ST for next year, as they don't count and you have to take off 230 points?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

The loyalty points from buying a season ticket for next season don’t count as per the information the club sent out, so you don’t qualify as yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

It's reassuring that knowledgable lifers on ticket allocations think that 'phase fivers' should get a ticket for the Keepmoat however with the system only allowing applications from 2pm on Wednesday and final posting of tickets 4pm that day this has the potential for a queue half way round the stadium to collect tickets on Sunday. Can anyone reassure me that when their ticket office opens, I will get my tickets to watch the whole game live 😨. Sixty plus year supporting fan and season ticket holder for half that time, who has been to nearly all aways in the Midlands / North for the last three seasons is not impressed😡.
    Tickets bought tomorrow & after can also be picked up from 'the valley' is their somebody who could do this for you?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    RedChaser said:

Sixty plus year supporting fan and season ticket holder for half that time, who has been to nearly all aways in the Midlands / North for the last three seasons is not impressed😡.
    You moaning again
    If you was a proper mate you'd offer me two of your batch 😉.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    19/20  season ticket don't count
  • Options

we're communicating the best we can. There will be regular sales figure updates when landmarks are hit (1,000, 1,500, 2,000 etc...). We haven't reached that yet. Information regarding all the ticket phases has been heavily communicated and will continue to be (OG)

10:43 AM - 7 May 2019
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    RedChaser said:

You moaning again
    If you was a proper mate you'd offer me two of your batch 😉.
    Already allocated to two bradford supporting friends they are only 25 mins away from donny
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:

The loyalty points from buying a season ticket for next season don’t count as per the information the club sent out, so you don’t qualify as yet.
    I looked it up for you. 9am Wednesday.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:

Does the system know that though ?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    clive said:
    RedChaser said:

It's reassuring that knowledgable lifers on ticket allocations think that 'phase fivers' should get a ticket for the Keepmoat however with the system only allowing applications from 2pm on Wednesday and final posting of tickets 4pm that day this has the potential for a queue half way round the stadium to collect tickets on Sunday. Can anyone reassure me that when their ticket office opens, I will get my tickets to watch the whole game live 😨. Sixty plus year supporting fan and season ticket holder for half that time, who has been to nearly all aways in the Midlands / North for the last three seasons is not impressed😡.
    Tickets bought tomorrow & after can also be picked up from 'the valley' is their somebody who could do this for you?
    I don't really want to impose on an old contact I have but its an option and I'll give that some thought Clive, thanks👍.
  • Options
    Tickets will be posted until Wednesday at 4pm all other tickets will be available to collect at The Valley or at The Away Ground depending which method was selected.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ccf33e769b41/play-off-away-leg-ticket-information
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:

I looked it up for you. 9am Wednesday.
    Thanks mate appreciate it